Rui sat back and stared at his ceiling.

Feelings like these were confusing, which is why he rarely bothered dealing with them.

And did he really like Tsukasa?

Rui felt himself turn a light shade of pink.

Tsukasa is...

"Rui!!! Shut your light out and go to bed!" His mother had interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Okay, mom!" Rui yelled back.

He turned off his light, and instead took out his flash light and continued to work on his inventions.

...

Rui woke up on his desk, a stream of light filtering through his curtains.

He shaded his eyes from the sun as he let them adjust to the light.

Rui picked up his phone and checked the time.

It was 6:00 in the morning, school started in an hour.

He got up from the chair and stretched,

his back felt sore from sleeping sitting up.

Rui went downstairs to make himself breakfast, as his mother had already left for work.

...

Rui arrived at the school gates, he really didn't care if he was late or not in the end, it's not like he went to classes anyway.

School was more like a quiet place for Rui to work on his inventions.

Well, the rooftop was quiet at least.

Whenever he went to classes, he got sidetracked in show ideas, resulting in him talking and laughing to himself in the middle of classes.

Rui climbed up all the stairs and got to the rooftop.

Today was a bit cloudy, windy and cold.

Rui didn't really care though, the rooftop was his place, and he wasn't going to move.

He sat there, for a little while.

Until the door to the rooftop opened.

It was Tsukasa.

"Rui?" Said Tsukasa, taking a seat next to Rui on the floor, leaning against the fence.

"I'm guessing you skipped again?" Tsukasa asked, sighing.

"It's fine, it's not like I'm missing much," replied Rui.

Tsukasa scooted closer to Rui, so that their shoulders were touching.

"Hm?" Rui looked at Tsukasa, who was looking down at his work.

"Sorry im just trying to get a better look at your sketching..." he replied.

"Is that...?" Tsukasa started.

"It is. It's the new version of Robokasa," said Rui.

"Last time I created Robokasa for the purpose of a show we needed two of you for, we ended up not doing it because there was nobody there to control him," said Rui, "of course it won't be as complex as Robonene, because we won't have to use Robokasa all the time."

"And..? What's the difference? It looks the same..." said Tsukasa.

"Instead of controlling it, we program it pre-show," answered Rui.

"Ohhhhhhh, I see. Cool," Tsukasa said.

"If your free after school, I'd like to have your help in recording some things for it," said Rui.