Wakas

I never thought that loving someone could be this painful...that this life is this messy. Growing up with a golden spoon spoiled me and made me ignorant of the real word....the real pain. But not until I met her....little did I know, this would lead me to my greatest downfall.

Trying to reach that rose in the wild garden...led me into this.

Isang hakbang ng paa ay natumba muli ako. "It's fine Mr. Cueves, you can try again." the nurse tried to help me but I refused his hands.

"It's been fucking months! How long? Huh? Do I really have a chance to walk again?" I burst out.

I miss my Roshan...and our baby. Our precious Neytiri.

I slammed my hands onto the floor and cried my heart out. "This is all my fault."

"Sir..."

"Get me back to my room. This session is done for today." I coldly demanded.

It's always like this...kahit anong pilit ko, walang nangyayari. And it didn't help that my Roshan is not here with me....that I am guilty for our Neytiri's death.

I held our picture and my tears couldn't stop falling.

If I hadn't come to their life, this would never have happened. If I just didn't push myself too much on them, they would be happy with Mr. Salvatore. I'm sure he'll give everything just to protect them.

"You're staring at her again."

"I'm not." I shifted my gaze to the glass in front of me. I slowly drank my whisky.

"Don't fool me, Zaccarius. I know you." Elios winked at me, humalungbaba sa aking tabi. "Roseann is pretty good, kaya lang ay lalakero. And she's still 19, an Accountancy student, you know where?"

Kumunot naman ang aking noo. "How the hell did you know a lot about her?"

That mad man winked again. "She's a regular here..in my bar. And in our school." he chuckled. "Of course I would know." sinalinan niya ang aking baso. He smiled playfully.

I raised my eyebrows. "Don't try to hit on her." pagbabanta ko habang ibinalik ang tingin sa babaeng ngayon ay may bagong kasayaw na lalaki.

My blood boils. She's too young for this. Where are her parents? Kung sa akin yan ay hindi magiging ganyan.

Why Kai? Would you cage her?....if she's yours?

Damn, my thoughts! She's still young despite her age.

"Do you think I like her? Don't worry Zaccarius, I like someone else." he laughed and smirked.

"Fuck off and don't try anything nonsense."

Hinampas niya ang aking likuran. "Come one dude, look at that view. You'll lose her if you don't do anything."

"She's young."

"Yeah dude, bahala ka. Just admire that rose from afar, ikaw naman ang mahihirapan."

Umirap ako nang makita siyang kahalikan na ang kasayaw na lalaki. That damned Elios laughed at me all over again.

What does he expect me to do? Fuck him.

"Iho, try Angelica. You'll click for sure. She's coming here for summer and that's a nice time to get to know each other."

I almost cussed loudly. Here we go again.

"Abuelo.."

"I'm old, Zaccarius. If you don't give me a grandchild soon, I'll probably miss the chance to meet them. Kaya sige na apo, try to get to know Angelica. She's a graduate of Harvard, and I know she'll be a great partner to you. With those stats and accomplishments, you'll like her for sure. Par perfecto"