epilogue one

Akito was grinning from ear to ear because his plans had worked perfectly for both his sister and Gabriel. He was rather concerned with the way his sister overworked herself, and he knew that she didn't even have any fun outside of work. He could see that Jade was slowly deteriorating, and he was not having it. 

The sudden offer from his grandpa to match her and his best friend's grandson sounded ridiculous at first, but when he investigated deeper into Gabriel, he knew that he was also another lost soul, and perhaps both of them deserved a chance. So without knowing that Christina had a hidden goal, he asked her for help. He knew she would not be able to refuse him, because she depended on him for a living.

Yes, the glorious Princess Christina was actually a very broke girl–which he happened to find out when they were in college. She lived from one sugar daddy to another, and she was not even a real princess. But he exploited her promiscuity, and made her a Princess by his own term. In short, he owned her.

Oh, she definitely tried to seduce him many times, but he was not interested, mostly because he knew she had ulterior motives, and because she… disgusted him, with her fake smile and fake boobs and fake hair and fake everything. He loved aesthetically pleasing people and things, and Christina was not it.

He just didn't know that she despised his sister that much, and that actually made him rather worried, so he pressed the invisible bracelet to access his A.I.

"Shiva, could you find out where Christina is? I'm rather worried that she planned to do something to my sister and her husband. We have her DNA in the storage right?" He didn't give her the slave contract yet, especially since he didn't know about her ulterior motives. But he had stored her DNA as an insurance, and so did everyone he ever crossed paths with. Shiva was really useful that way.

"Affirmative. Facial recognition search is in progress."

Luca and Bianca were happily chatting as they walked to the elevator that would bring them to the suite where they were staying. They didn't want to bother with the penthouse since they were rarely home anyway, and Bianca didn't even like to live in an apartment. 

She dreamt of having an industrial steampunk-style restaurant which would serve their guests a full steampunk experience complete with all the dress code and the machinery to make the coffee and other beverages, and even to cook.

She knew that Gabriel would be glad to fund her, but she didn't want that. She didn't even know if she still wanted to live in Japan. She didn't feel like this was home for her. Maybe she needed to travel for a bit before she decided to settle down somewhere, and it's a good chance because her new sister-in-law had a lot of establishments around the world where she could use as a reason to check the menu on each of them.

Meanwhile, Luca was typing something on his phone with a smile on his face, then he looked at his sister with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Gotta go, got an appointment in my room. Talk to you later, shortie, don't call me if it's not a matter of life and death." He started to dash back to his room. Bianca knew that he must have had some woman waiting in his room or whatever, and she just sighed and waved at him.

"Dinner later?" She yelled at the fast disappearing Luca.

"Yeah, later, I'll call you." Luca entered his room so fast Bianca only rolled her eyes. 

She was very sleepy, and thought that maybe she should get a massage here, since the Moreau hotel was famous for their hot stone, deep tissue massage. She decided to call for a masseuse and booked an appointment in her room for full body treatment.