23

Kyosuke Kudou was sipping a glass of Yamazaki slowly while he was relaxing inside the bathtub in front of the huge floor to ceiling glass window.

This apartment was the anonymous place he owned for a while now, and he only used it for his rendezvous since he didn't want to bring any women back to his own home–or more precisely, he didn't want anyone to know about his… specific taste.

The apartment was located near the heart of the city–which had set him back a lot of money to acquire it. But he had no worries about money since he had a lot–more exactly, his father had a lot, although it was still a paltry sum for the head of the clan–and his cousin. He found out that Gabriel had a penthouse in the Moreau Hotel–one of the best hotels in the world–and he even had a very beautiful and secluded house, located in a remote mountain, which he owned. Yeah, that fucking Gabriel owned the whole mountain and locked it down to build his house there and from the whispers that he heard, the house was one of the best architectures that they had ever seen and it was all designed by Gabriel himself.

He knew that Gabriel studied some kind of design when he was at the university, but when his parents were killed, he quit his study and went back to Japan by the order of their grandfather. And instead of reaching out to his younger son, Nobuhiro Kudou took his grandson and taught him to be his protege–to take over the leadership of the clan.

Sometimes Kyosuke wondered why their grandfather seemed to love Gabriel the half gaijin more, rather than him, the pureblood Kudou.

But now, he didn't bother.

If he really wanted that position as the clan's head, he had to do something about it–namely, getting rid of Gabriel Kudou.

He knew that the success of the Kudou clan was mostly thanks to Gabriel–who did it all by himself. But now after they had established themselves at the same level with the Five Families, they didn't need him anymore. It might sound harsh, but they didn't need tainted blood. Especially after what his father did, and how the stories of him were told as some kind of an urban legend among the children.

And he already set the plan to get rid of Gabriel in motion. Not the stupid idea of that blonde bitch Irina–which he knew she just spouted out in desperation, since he knew Gabriel would not take back anything he threw away. He just let her off the hook for now.

The thought of assassinating Gabriel in front of hundreds of people made him shiver with delight and he got hard under all the bubbles. Even harder than when he thought about the sweet afternoon delight he did with the two temptresses back then. God, that was super hot and nothing could compare to them. In fact, they ruined him for other, normal things now. Now he just wanted the dirtiest, kinkiest, most fucked up sex he could think of and normal sex would not make him horny again.

Suddenly he heard the front door open, and he knew that his secretary slash bodyguard–Aki–had come. She had her own set of keys in case of emergency, and she lived only one door away from his apartment. That was also one of the reasons why he chose this place, because it's convenient.

"Kyosuke-sama."

Aki already knew where to find him, because he was some kind of a clean freak who needed to wash clean every time he went back home.

This time, she brought a pretty blonde woman who wore a red classy dress and red lipstick that matched her red stilettos.

Kyosuke looked at the blonde woman and he saw a certain resemblance to the one he coveted together with the one who resembled Aki, and he nodded slightly.

"Take off your clothes. Both of you." He commanded both of them to take off their clothes as he inspected them.

Aki nodded at the blonde woman as they started to take off their clothes in a flirty manner–flipping hair, teasing smile, seductive glance–all were the requirement from Kyosuke to relive the passionate experience he had when he was younger, and–sadly–unable to repeat with the same people. So he had to be satisfied with substitutes.

Kyosuke knew he had a problem. A big one, since he couldn't seem to get it on without this kind of play. He knew those two ruined him for life, but he couldn't do anything about it. They're practically untouchable after all.

But right now, all he wanted to do was focus on the two women who were still standing in front of him–waiting for his command. If he could do nothing about those two women, at least he could do anything he ever wanted to these two in front of him.

"Take the tools and go wait for me in the bedroom."

Aki nodded and she walked to the bedroom with her hand holding the blonde's hand and Kyosuke got a hard on the size of Texas with the way they walked–swaying their naked hips provocatively. Aki really knew how to make him happy.

He got up from the bathtub and took the thick towel robe to dry his body and threw it aside before he walked into the dark bedroom–where the girls were ready for him.

They both were naked–sans the lace mask–and Aki held a piece of black satin rope in her hand. Kyosuke sat on the bed without saying a word and Aki tied his hands together, then onto the bedpost, tight–leaving him on his back–exposing his erection.

Kyosuke grunted with anticipation as he nudged Aki to sit on his face, while the blonde had already positioned herself in front of his erection, ready to do what she was paid to do. Aki nodded at the blonde and she put the erection into her warm and wet mouth, and then started to suck him–while Aki rode Kyosuke's face.

Just like what those women did to him.

Kyosuke inhaled Aki's sweet smell and he started to lick and suck and bite the pierced labia, and he pulled the piercing with his teeth, elicited a loud moan from the woman.

With the masks, he couldn't see both of their faces, just the way he liked it. He could always imagine–the way the blonde sucked him wildly until she was out of breath and the way the brunette rode his face–just like now.

He suddenly felt the rush of anticipation from his own imagination, as he moved faster and faster–giving both women pleasure beyond words. And finally when they reached the edge, the three of them scream together and he pumped his load into the blonde's mouth–leaving him even more restless.

The original two had impossible staminas, they rode him all night long and left him the next day–limped, and unable to move for three days.

No one could beat them apparently, since the impostors' stamina always ran out before his–except for Aki. Aki could easily matched his rhythm and stamina, unlike the blonde women she brought. The closest one that could easily match them was Irina. Maybe he could use her again, because as long as he had what she wanted, she would gladly obey him. Even if it meant that she had to betray everyone else.

"Turn around and do what you gotta do." He commanded Aki–who nodded and turned around to put on  the condom–then she started to kiss the blonde and played around with her breasts while shoving her still wet core onto Kyosuke's face.

The blonde moaned wildly from Aki's touches and kisses, and she shoved Kyosuke's cock into her and moved against him in a very lewd manner–making him be even more aggressive with his movements in both directions.

It didn't take long for them to reach their second climax together and this time, both of the women was panting hard and put themselves down on each of Kyosuke's side–curling up to him, and whispered to him in soft voices.

"We love you, Kyosuke."

And with that, he felt like the King of the world.

He then turned to face Aki and kissed her forehead.

"Prepare the tools. This time, make sure that she's not dead." He spoke to Aki in Japanese.

"Yes, Kyosuke-sama. Whatever you wish."