43

It was really crowded and hot in the commercial airport where Nonna and Adrianna waited for their flight to get ready. They were escorted by two men who looked bored. One of them was eyeing Adrianna with interest, since she wore a skintight dress with high heels, and it made her huge boobs pop out even more.

She was not an innocent girl. Ever since she knew about the opposite sex, she had learnt about that fascinating male anatomy-by doing everything a person could to elicit pleasures out of it.

By sixteen, she was an expert in giving heads.

By eighteen, not one man in her high school hadn't had the taste of her.

But she reasoned with herself that she did it all for Gabriel. She wanted to be the best wife who could serve him and make him happy. She knew that Gabriel loved curvy blondes with skimpy clothes, so she dyed her hair strawberry blonde-which clashed with her olive skin-got a boob job to enhance her already double D cups, and did a permanent lips augmentation which caused her to look... unnatural.

She was actually a beautiful girl with a healthy Mediterranean complexion. Her black hair and olive skin only enhanced her dark eyes fully surrounded with dark lashes. She had a gypsy blood running inside her veins from her mother-who ran away eight years ago when she was fifteen, after she found out that her father had had an affair with another woman.

She never knew the identity of the woman who her father seemed to love dearly, but her mother knew, and having had the hot-blooded temper of a gypsy, she became furious and ran away with the husband of her aunt-her father's sister-and never to be heard of again. She found out that both of them took money from the local mafia and put the blame on their respective spouses.

The chaos resulted in the death of her aunt and her father, and when they were about to rape her and killed her nonna, that's when Gabriel suddenly swooped in and took them back to Japan.

And now, just because of some slutty rich bitch, she was dumped back to her hometown, where there was nothing for her there except bad memories.

She was trying to think of a way to get out of being sent back to Italy, when someone suddenly slid beside her. She looked at the man in annoyance but then she saw that the man slipped her a piece of paper, then he left.

Adrianna looked at the paper with suspicion in her eyes, but then she decided, what the hell, and opened it.

Inside there was a single neat piece of writing.

Come to the ladies' toilet near C5 gate, alone. Will get you out of here.

She read it once, twice and crumpled the paper before she made her decision. C5 was the gate that she was going to enter when she boarded the plane, and it was just around the corner.

She stood up in a sudden, which caused the two men to jump up in surprise, and her Nonna to squeak.

"Adrianna, are you okay?" Nonna looked like she had cried for hours, and she definitely had. She loved her life here, she loved Gabriel and his siblings, she loved the restaurant.

True she had hoped that somehow Adrianna would end up with either Gabriel or Luca, but judging how their taste ran toward blond gaijin, she gave up a long time ago. Besides, her Adrianna had such a temper-the hot Italian temper like Luca's and Bianca's-which caused them to clash a few times.

Gabriel was the one who always hid his emotions behind the cold mask that she never knew anything about what he was thinking. Today was the first time she saw the glimpse of his playful and attentive self, his eyes full of love, all because of that woman, Akira Moreau.

Nonna never thought that somehow they would match, but then again, they lived in the same dog-eat-dog world, and they understood the pressure of it, and somehow they thrived beautifully. She could see the genuine love between the two of them and she was happy for them, if not for Adrianna suddenly barging in and ruining everything.

But she couldn't blame her.

Nonna knew that her granddaughter fell in love with Gabriel at the first sight when she was fifteen and he was twenty five. He suddenly appeared in their house when the thugs were about to rape Adrianna and kill her, and he just cleaned everything so neatly. That's when she found out that he was the new descendant of the Moretti's, the mysterious family in Italy that no one would dare touch in fear of the heavy retaliation. To say that the Morettis was the Il Diavolo-the Devil- was not an exaggeration at all. And Gabriel was the last descendant alive who took the rein in his hand after he did some deep cleaning in the family.

Gabriel was such an extraordinary man, and she wished for him to be happy. And if he found that happiness in Akira Moreau, who was she to say anything?

"I want to go to the toilet. Do I need to have your permission, Nonna?" Adrianna flicked her long blonde hair back and gave the look of a challenge to the two men who guarded them.

"Oh okay, I'm just surprised, that's all." Nonna sighed as she saw her hot-headed granddaughter sashayed toward the ladies' on the corner.

As soon as Adrianna entered the ladies', she was approached by a Japanese woman who gave her a bag and ordered her to take off her clothes.

"Strip and change into this." She took out a pair of baggy mom's jeans, a shirt with writing 'I heart Japan', and a white dad sneaker, and gestured to Adrianna to get changed.

"What? This is so ugly! I would not be caught dead in this get up!" She frowned when she saw the typical tourist costume, complete with the backpack and trucker hat with Japanese flag on it.

"Do you want to leave or not? We have a plan to make Gabriel be yours. If you still want him, of course." The woman shrugged and took the clothes back into the bag when Adrianna held her hand.

"Wait, you mean, you're going to help me get Gabriel? Why?"

"No more questions. Are you in or out?" She spoke with a cold voice that gave Adrianna a shiver, but she wanted Gabriel more.

"I'm in."

"Then shut up and do whatever I told you to do."

Then she took out a temporary black hair dye and gestured to Adrianna to take off her clothes and started to dye her blonde hair black.