Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH

Start from the beginning

"Damian is such a brat! I can't believe I even dated him. If I was part of the Wayne family I would send him to some boarding school or something. He doesn't deserve a loving family." Lila sighed angrily.

Marinette's eye twitch as she heard that and all she wanted to do was choke the bitch until her head came off her body. Don't get her wrong, Damian can be a brat... but he was her brat. Her younger brother that honestly is just too touched starved for his own good.

And yes maybe he was emotionally constipated but who in the Wayne family wasn't? Damian was a brat at times but he does care for his family. And he loves his animals. He would adopt a whole zoo if he was aloud to.

And on top of that he was fucking 10. That part angered Marinette. Lila was talking about how she dated her brother. HER YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS YOUNGER THAN THEM BY 6 YEARS.

Alya raised an excited eyebrow. "Girl, you're close to the Wayne family?!?"

Lila smiled 'sweetly'. "Of course I am. Even though Damian and I have had a fall out doesn't mean I'm not close to them. I'm currently dating Richard! He was nice enough to help me through my break up with Damian. He told me he would get rid of Damian himself but Bruce wouldn't allow it!"

Excuse her, but last time Marinette checked her oldest brother was 26 and married. Marinette was so angry that maybe if you looked close enough you could see the smoke coming out of her ears. Lying about Gotham was one thing but lying about her family is a death wish.

Marinette's hands slammed onto her table. The people in the class jumped at the sudden sound and immediately turned to her. Lila gave her a warning glare but Marinette focused her own glare at her. The signature 'bat glare' was on her face and the people in the class shivered at the sight of it with one thing going through their minds... 'when was Marinette this scary looking?'

"Prove it." Marinette growled out.

"What does she have to prove, Marinette? I thought we were past all the lying bull shit. Just because your jealous doesn't mean-" Alya starts.

"Prove that your dating Richard Grayson. Prove that you ever 'dated' Damian Wayne." Marinette gave Alya a side glance before her gaze returned to Lila.

"W-what?" Lila stuttered out with fresh tears in her eyes.

"You're overwhelming Lila, Marinette! Stop!" Rose cried out.

"You disgust me, Lila." Marinette paused for a second.

Lila was about to say something but she got cut off.

"You have disgusted me ever since you came to this school. Ever since you opened your stupid ass mouth. Out of all the things you can lie about... you chose the Waynes. What kind of shit move is that?" Marinette says loudly as she grabs her stuff. She needed to calm down before she caused an akumatization.

"What the hell, Marinette!" Alya shouted after her as she made her way out of the room.

Marinette made her way to the bathroom and immediately took multiple deep breaths. Just as she was calming down she heard the door open. She immediately knew who it was.

"Lila." Marinette sighed.

"Don't worry! This will only take a little bit." Lila's smile was too evil to be a good thing.