Talia x Marinette Part 2

The next time Marinette saw Damian was 2 years later when he was 15.

-

The Justice League had asked the Great Guardian, who just so happens to be Marinette, to come to the tower for a meeting in order to form an alliance.

Of course Marinette said yes.

Definitely not expecting to see her little bug.

So now she was sitting in the meeting. Listening.

That was until she saw a very familiar traffic light walking in the other room.

So she subconsciously got up and started walking over there.

"Miss? Where are you going?" Said SuperMan.

No response.

"Great Guardian? I'll have you know that you are not supposed to enter anywhere but this room at the moment." Said Green Lantern.

At this point most of the hero's where out of their seats, moving towards Marinette in order to stop her.

"Miss Ladybug? If I may, why are you so suddenly moving toward that room?" Wonder Woman asks.

"Oh no reason." Marinette smiles as she enters the room and stops. She then leans on the wall as she looks at the Teen Titians and the Young Justice talk.

She then looks at Damian—Robin—while ignoring the looks she got from the older hero.

"You grew." Is all she said. That caused every teenager there to look at her in shock.

Damian immediately brightened up.

"I suppose I had." He responds.

Marinette moves closer to him as she takes note of the girl he was definitely not holding hands with.

Marinette narrows her eyes.

"Who are you?" Marinette asks the girl.

The girl just looked at her. "Raven."

Marinette nods her head as she looks at Damian.

"Not this..." Damian mumbled.

"Yes this.... How close are you guys?"

Damian and Raven looks at each other with light blushes. That's all Marinette needed.

Marinette turns to Raven with a very stern look.

"You listen to me ok?" She starts in a too calm tone.

Raven just nodded as she tried to hide her fear.

"You hurt him I will personally rip your-"

"Mama! No! It's not like that!" Damian said.

"-head off and feed it to my pet panther. Then I will take the rest of your body and will burn it using mini gods. Or I could take your entire body and turn it to dust using a very, very, chaotic magic. And trust me. That will end in a slow... and very painful death."

By the time Marinette was done Raven was a little pale. Suddenly Marinette smiled brightly.

"That's all! As long as I don't get any grandkids soon then I am okay with this relationship." Marinette then goes over to Damian and hugs him.

"Love you little one. Also stop growing. You are making me feel old."

"Love you too Mama." Damian returned that hug.

Marinette pulled away and looked at the older hero's.

"My work here is done."

With one last kiss to Damian's forehead, she disappeared.

...

"What the fuck."

"She was scary."

"Raven got scared? What?"

"Who was that."

"Why did you call her 'Mama' Robin?"

-

A/N anyways :)