Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London

Some background info- Marinette is a pure-blood. Her mother is a Witch and her father is a Wizard. Both of them were friends with Lily and James Potter. Yes you guessed it. They went to Hogwarts.

Marinette went to Hogwarts at age 11. That's when she met Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Felix Culpa. All of them were in  Gryffindor. All of them except Marinette and Felix. Them two were in Slytherin. Though both hated most of the people in their house. All 5 of them found ways to meet together and they became the best of friends.

Before Marinette went to Hogwarts she went to Françoise Dupont. Made friends there but they were just friends. Not as close as Marinette is to the people at Hogwarts.

Now the group is 16. Felix and Marinette are dating. Hermione and Ron are dating. Harry and Ginny Weasley are dating. And it just so happens that they decided to meet up in London over the summer.

The same time Marinette old class would be going to London for the summer.

(No Lila, Dumbledore is alive, Voldemort is not here yet)

-

Now Bustier's class was on their summer break. They are currently walking around London. No they do not know where they are going. The only people on the trip is Alya, Nino, Adrien, Chloe, Sabrina, Alix, and Kim. The rest are on a vacation with their family.

"Man. I wish Marinette still went to our school. She could be here with us." Nino sighs.

"Pffft. Why would you want Dupain-Cheng here? She is a nobody." Chloe rolls her eyes.

"Don't say that about Marinette, Chloe." Alya growls.

"What are you gonna do, Glasses? Shoot me with lasers?" Chloe and Sabrina then start laughing.

"Chloe... that wasn't nice." Adrien says.

"Oh Adrikins! I was simply just telling the truth."

"Sure, Chloe." Adrien mutters.

Suddenly they stop as they here familiar laughter.

"I-is that?" Alix asks.

"It's Marinette!" Alya smiles.

"Who is she with?" Kim asks.

"Who cares about her!" Chloe says.

"We do! She is our friend!" Nino says.

"How do you know that? She hasn't talked to you guys since last summer." Chloe rolls her eyes.

"Let's follow her!" Alya says.

And that is what they did. They ran to catch up with Marinette. They were only a few feet behind her and the people she is with. So now they can here Marinette talk. And as she talked they noticed her accent is different and she is speaking English.

"Where are we going, Hermione?" Marinette asks.

"We are going to this muggle restaurant. Mum and Dad use to take me there a lot. Not many people go there anymore though, so it should be empty." Hermione, a girl with brown hair that falls below her shoulders, says.