Long Distance

Marinette and Damian are in a long distance relationship. Damian lives in Gotham while Marinette lives in Paris. They met when Marinette's Nona took her to Gotham and stayed at Wayne manor for the summer.

That was 3 years ago. The two of them really hit it off and started dating by the end of the summer. No one in Marinette's class knows she is dating anybody. All though they are distant to Marinette they still talk to her.

Anyways... Marinette and Damian haven't seen each other in a year. With Marinette in her last year of Lycée. She is now 18. Damian had already graduated the previous year. Though they are the same age Damian graduated earlier.

Since Damian had graduated he was now school free. He still had to work yes... But he has more free time. Most of that time is spent texting Marinette when she is either at school or getting ready for bed.

He had missed Marinette a lot so he thought. Why not surprise her? He knew she was about done with this school year. So he decided to go to Paris and surprise his love and stay for the entire summer.

With his fathers permission.... just in case... he was now on a plane to Paris.

While that was happening Marinette was sick of school. She misses her boyfriend dearly which leaves her in a not too happy mood. Then on top of that Alya is still convinced she likes Adrien and tries to get her and him together... seeing as the model started to catch feelings too.

~

Marinette sighs and stares at the clock.

"Girl. You have been down all day! What is wrong?" Her former best friend said.

They aren't really best friends since Lila had ruined that. But Lila was exposed and fully gone now so...

"Nothing just thinking." Marinette said.

"About what... a certain blonde?" Alya smirks.

"I don't like him. Not anymore." Marinette mumbled.

"Nonsense you obviously like him. That's why he agreed to go on a date with you tomorrow." Alya smirks.

Marinette's eyes shoot up.

"Alya! I can't do that... no! That's... ughhh! I don't want to go on a date with him!" Marinette says as she slams her head on the desk.

"Girl stop lying to yourself!"

"Girls do we have a problem?" Ms. Bustier asks.

"No ma'am." Both girls said.

Marinette sent a glare at Alya. That confused Alya. 'Why is she glaring at me? That glare is scary...'

Soon class proceeded for 2 hours. Then the bell rang signaling the end of the day.

Marinette breathed a sigh in relief.

She did not like being annoyed by Alya. She is also kind of clingy.

As Marinette was walking out of class, Adrien, Nino and Alya went to walk with her. The 3 chatted as Marinette just stayed quiet. Annoyed.

"Woah who is that hot guy with the motorcycle?" Alya asks.

Marinette's head shoots up from where she was looking down at her feet.

They were now at the top of the stairs that lead to the school's courtyard.

"What?" Marinette faced Alya.

"Look over there! I wonder if he is single!" Alya whispered so Nino wouldn't hear.

Nino and Adrien were staring in the direction of where the hot guy was. They felt very insecure when they saw him.

Marinette slowly turned her head and immediately had tear in her eyes. It was her Demon. Her love. He was looking at her.

Alya notices Marinette's teary eyes. "Why's are you about to cry....?"

Marinette ignored her. Her 3 'friends' eyes were on her now that Damian was also looking at her.

Marinette slowly walked forward before she suddenly sprinted to Damian as the tears fell from her eyes. As she made it to him she jumped into his arms.

"Surprise." He whispered.

Marinette just cried as she clung to Damian.

"I missed you so much you don't even know." Marinette said as she pulled away.

"I've missed you too." Damian smiled.

"Omg when did you get here! I swear if your plane just landed I will beat you."

"... My plane... just landed?" Damian said... but it came out as a question.

"You.... UGH! You were supposed to sleep after then surprise me when you wake up dingbat." Marinette glared half heartedly.

"Love. I just couldn't wait to see your beautiful face." Damian grinned.

Marinette's cheeks were now tinted with red.

"Don't... say that...." Marinette said.

Alya then walks over with Adrien and Nino.

"Who are you?" Alya asked. She was obviously trying not to flirt with him.

"My boyfriend of 3 years." Marinette smiled.

"Impossible! You like Adrien!" Alya growled.

"Said who? You. I never said I liked him." Marinette smirked.

"But- This guy looks dangerous! You can't date him. What if he hurts you!" Alya argued.

"Dangerous? How the hell is Damian dangerous. He has been the nicest person that I have ever met. He is the one who ACTUALLY listens to me when I need to rant. Plus Alya you have no control over my love life! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DAMIAN!"

Alya has no words. Nino looks at his girlfriend with shock. Adrien looks between Marinette and Damian with sadness.

Marinette stares at Alya. Then shakes her head.

"Let's go love. You need to SLEEEEP. And when I said I will literally beat you I MEAN IT." Marinette said as she glared back at Damian.

"What ever you say Angel. What ever you say." Damian smirks as he gets on his motorcycle.

"Oh yeah? You and me. Spare. With KATANAS. See who lasts the longest." Marinette said as she gets on the back of his motorcycle and hugs his back.

"You do know I was trained all my life with katanas?" Damian asked.

"My mother trained me too. Just not as bad as your mother did. She didn't try killing me." Marinette mumbled. Somehow Alya still heard and her eyes widened.

"Let's just sleep for now." Damian said.

"Fine."

"I love you." Damian says as he looks behind him, at the bluenette who is burying herself into his back.

"I love you more." Marinette says, voice muffled by his back.

Damian just chuckled.

He then zoomed off. Leaving a shocked friend group.

"I guess no date then." Adrien said.

"I thought she was joking when she said that she didn't like you like that anymore." Alya whispered.

Nino just shook his head.

Over the next month everyone graduated from Lycée. Marinette and Damian spent the summer together. They both decided to move in together. They got a small but cute apartment. They lived their best life together. Soon they got married. Had children. And grew old together.

Then they eventually died. TOGETHER.

~

A/N- Ah yes. Beautiful ending. ANYWAYS I HAVE A LOT OF MISSING ASSIGNMENTS AND STUFF SO NOW I HAVE SOME F's IN SOME CLASSES.

FUN!

Hope you enjoyed:)