Chapter 26: A Sun's Eclipse, Hoseok

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah! I've heard about your room from Jin! He said you're like a snake, you leave your removed excess wherever you ought so! He also found your bra under the bed" He smiled

"... So it wasn't ghosts?"

"Hm? Haha! Ghosts? Oh, no! It was just a vampire!"

"I thought it was ghosts because Jungkook said there are ghosts in this mansion! I couldn't sleep at night because of him since then..." I'm having extreme flashbacks from the story... I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK FOR GIVING ME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!

"Oh yes there are! There are ghosts in this mansion!"

"WHAT!?" Never fucking mind. Here comes more sleepless nights

"Oh don't worry! They don't always show up! Only when they feel like it" He smiled harder

...
Okay that was embarrassing knowing an adult looking vampire rummaged through my room... I mean- Now I know who always fixes my room whenever I leave. But still, there are ghosts in this mansion that can pop out of nowhere! I'm still blaming Kookie for this!

Hobi opened the little window on the roof and stepped on the ledge, "Whoa- This is still scary for me..." He slowly- and I mean sloth speed slowly- stepped into the roof, "Let's go Y/N!"

I hesitated a bit considering this whole ass mansion had 3 floors, dropping from this height could probably kill me, if not, then break my body. I'm not sure, I didn't pay attention to class, only Yeonjun. No one can beat my blueberry sweetheart, MY LOVE! MY ONE AND ONLY!

"Y/N hurry up, my knees are going give up and I'm gonna pass out being too near the edge and fall" He pleaded with the sense of fear in his voice

"I'm coming" I climbed up the ledge, it was a bit windy, and being an idiot myself, I looked down and I felt my soul leave my body. I knew we were high but not this high! Then again... Despite being a 3 floor structure, the ceiling from each floor were high!

"Y/N? Come on don't faint on me! I'm too scared to even go an inch near the edge!" I just looked at Hobi and made my way up to him reminding myself to NOT LOOK DOWN

I finally made it to the top of the roof and saw Hobi sitting at the flattened tip. It's wide enough to walk on, but I still need balance, so I crawled holding for my dear life on the mini platform. This man had his back turned to me, his white coat was very noticeable in this dark and dreaded woods

"Here you go! Aww you're such a cutie! Too bad not everyone would say otherwise" He said talking to something in a cute baby voice. He really is adorable, I wonder, what could he had done to be a member of this monstrous group? Seeing him being soft and loving could really fool anyone if he was in a murder mystery situation

Hobi turned his head, "What are you doing?"

"... Trying to live?"

"Haha! Funny response! That's exactly what I did when I first got here! But you're a lot more faster! I'll give you candy on my way back to my room! I already gave all of it to the kids at my clinic. Oh! I should go shopping for candy tomorrow! Wanna join me? You can buy sweets for yourself as well!" He's so blinding, I can not say anything bad to this man! How is he so happy and bright all the time?

Hobi turned his back again to carry the thing he's supposed to show me. "Y/N, meet this little lost spawn of nature! Oh, and she's a girl" He's holding a giant WTF LOOKING BIRD! IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A NATURAL LOOKING BIRD EITHER!

It's a red bird that fits perfectly into Hoseok's arms, it has a long feathered tail and a long ass neck as well! Its eyes are big and woke! Bloodshot too! It's not even blinking! It has a long beak like a crane but bigger! And I can visibly see fangs sticking out of it! Birds don't have those! It even look like it's smiling!