Chapter 21: The Vampires, Taehyung & Jin

Y/N's POV

Ugh... I'm so sleepy... Jungkook didn't let me sleep because we played all day until it was the dead of night... I'm very tired... He let me watch him play in his computer at first, then he made me play solo while he guides me, he then asked me to play with him in a team vs team game that he somehow already downloaded in my phone and made an account without my consent!

Guess what my username was? 'Little_Princess'

Boy, let me create my own account and choose my own name! It's quite cringey too, he should've picked a better username! He should've just left it as 'Y/N' or my nickname! Or something like 'B4d_B1t¢h' because I am a badass bitch.

"Good morning Y/N!" Jungkook greeted happily

"Last night was fun! Wanna do it again later? Oh! This time let's try a new game I found! Unless you wanna play the same one again to rank up. You still got a lot to go through to catch up to me after all!" He giggled, how is this guy still full of energy after staying up later than the night?

"Wow, cocky as always, Jungkook" A deep voice said

"Taehyung..." Jungkook muttered. The man was leaning in a wall where light wasn't shown but dim enough to show his figure. He slowly walked towards us with his hands on his pocket.

He smiled at me before looking at Jungkook, "You were touring around the mansion yesterday, you should've invited me" He glared at me, "Perhaps he told you a brief explanation of us, no?" I just nodded.

"Just in case you forgot," He bowed elegantly like I was a fucking princess, but I don't mind a hot gentleman, "I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm Jin's brother"

Right... I remembered he was born in the Victorian era or something like that where princessesand high class people are a norm.

"Is there something you need?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him again

"No. Well, not for you at least"

I have a bad feeling all of the sudden... Jimin is very flirtatious and it was obvious, his way of flirting can be managed, Jungkook is playful and bratty but I can also move around him if I don't want to. What about this guy?

"Miss Y/N, care to join me in a little walk down the woods?" He bowed slightly with his left arm behind him and his right hand in his chest

"Isn't it morning? Won't you burn?" I asked

"Yes, but it's rather cloudy and gloomy today so no sun would harm me" Taehyung smiled but I'm still not trusting it!

"She's not going with you! We know you'll just try and eat her!" Jungkook defended me, here we go again!

"Eat her? Oh don't be silly little Kook" Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's head but his hand just got shoved away

"Don't do that! I'm not a kid!" He said annoyingly. Heck Sehun does that to me all the time, and I'm not complaining because as much as I'm seemingly annoyed I love it.

"Aww that's cute" Taehyung just kept rubbing Jungkook's head, even tho the shifter was avoiding it the vampire kept reaching out for his head.

"Stop it!" Jungkook grunted. They honestly look cute fighting like that.

"Taehyung!" Jin called out coming from behind. "Stop teasing him like that, you have lessons with Namjoon at the library so get going"

The man sighed and looked at his brother, "I was planning to have a breather first out in the woods" He turned his body and faced him, "Can I please take a moment outside?" He fluttered his eyes and smiled