Chapter 19: Meet your Monsters

[The Next Day]

{Narrative}
Y/N woke up with swollen eyes from crying herself to sleep. She was revisiting the moments she had with her adoptive family, if only she knew that it was their final moments together

~~~
"We believe in you! Good luck Y/N!"

"GOOD LUCK BESTIE!!"

"I love you, Y/N... you reckless little girl..."
~~~

She knew death was pretty common, but she never knew when it's gonna happen. She always thought that they will all slowly die from an old age, when they finally have grandkids and great grandkids, and die in a hospital or a death bed.

"I hope they're ready to care of a reckless little girl..." The girl mumbled as she got out of the huge bed. She went to the bathroom when she suddenly remembered: "Do I have clothes here?"

Y/N opened the closet in her room and was shocked, her clothes are all organized inside the closet, she even has new ones by the fact that she doesn't recognize some of them.

"They really prepared this... Hold on... Don't tell me they also..." She blushed from the fact that they even packed her underwear and bras. She isn't complaining because she needs it, she just feels embarrassed that men have to search through her personal stuff like that.

"You know what? What else can I do?" Y/N grabbed a pair of clothes and headed back to the bathroom. The bathroom itself was more spacious, a sink with a mirror, a bathtub, a shower, a rather fancy and a bit more luxurious bathroom than what she has back in Sehun's place.

"This place is really grand! I feel like I'm living in castle holy shit..." She was in awe of the sight, but what caught her attention more were the bath products.

"These are the ones I use too! Did they really bought everything I need and use?" She opened a bathroom drawer and saw period essentials, "Oh my God they did..."

Out of disbelief and shock, Y/N decided to continue her routine, it was easy because all of the things she uses were moved into her new place.

The girl was still shaken from what had happened yesterday. It was supposed to be day of celebration that she was given life, but now it's a day of mourning because the ones she cared about were taken...

"Life is so beautiful yet so cruel..." Y/N sighed and washed her face. After quickly changing, she decided to get out of her room and look around.

"If I'm gonna live here, better make myself--" She stopped when she saw just how big the halls are. How big would the whole house will be if the hallways were already bigger than her entire house!

"I should've asked for a map..." Y/N said looking left and right in the massive hallway.

Y/N's POV

I don't know where to go! This whole house is a maze! So many hallways leading to different rooms! What floor am I even in!? I need to find at least one of them to help me!

I ended up in a huge library with seemingly endless books: No one here, a room with a pool table and an arcade, seems lovely: Not here, a gym with complete work out equipment: Definitely empty, is this a lab? That's when I noticed that one of the books said 'Common Curses in the Medieval Era', so it's a spell room? And it's empty: Moving on!

I'm so tired and dizzy going around this place! I don't remember my way back to my room! Great, I'm lost! Where is everyone!? There's seven of them, I could've at least run into one.

I finally found a set of stairs going down. At last! New area! I went down and I heard faint voices, it has to be them! I peeked around and saw all of them huddled close in a circle and all looking down... what are they doing? I can only see some their upper body because I couldn't poke my head out entirely.