File 162 Yanderecraft

Rodri: Hello, friends and family! Wait not my family they can't find out I do these... never mind! Look you're probably wondering why are we currently on a 26-tower dirt block stack, is simple, one is that I am gonna push you off, and the second is I must warn you that I want to add a new feature to my writing which is: (Thoughts) any way they'll work like this:

Charlie: Hi my name is Charlie. (I am a rubber duck, and I have depression.)

Rodri: Basically whatever is inside the (-) is the voice of the mind, that's all I wanted to say have fun! *punch*

(You voted for it)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reggie: Hold on Reader!

Reggie was holding the hand of his best friend with all his might as they hung over the bottomless pit of The End, they could hear loud roaring behind them coming from the Ender Dragon, who gave a low flight above them sending another roar and hovering in a distance that flight had almost knocked Reggie off the block, he felt that strong wind pushing him forward but maintained his balance.

Reader: Pull me the hell up, Reggie!

Reader's voice was erratic and weak, and his eyes were dilated to a point you couldn't possibly see his pupil, he'd always feared giant heights, but knowing this one had no end made him panic.

Reggie: You say it is an easy thing! The enchanted armour is making you heavy as shit!

From behind a shadow towers over Reggie covering the light coming from the remaining ender crystals above the obsidian towers, the light blue diamond armour reflected the shine upon them two, red smoke was flying off through the armour, and the figure was holding a glowy enchanted netherite sword in one hand and a shield with a few cracks on it.

Reggie: Alice help me pull Reader up!

Alice didn't respond she was glaring down at them both but without acting, standing still like a statue as Reggie struggled to get Reader back up.

Reggie: Alice! Help me here or Reader is gonna fall!

Alice's frozen state was broken by her slowly raising the netherite sword above her head, her eyes were glowing a bloody redness due to the effect of the Strength II potion on her.

Alice: I don't care...

Alice gave a downward diagonal strike with the sword on Reggie's back, he stood silent looking down at his friend's eyes as if trying to process what just proceeded there, his grip on Reader's hands weakened and he leaned forward falling off, Reader looked in shock gripping on the ledge his friend's falling body looking up at him and reaching out as it disappears into the abyss.

Reader: Reggie!

Reader looked up at Alice standing over him, with those glowy red eyes as the Dragon flew behind her, spreading its wings and charging a magical energy ball in its mouth.

Alice: Now is just the two of us...

Reader: Ngh!... 

Reader looked down and back again at Alice offering a hand to him with a large grin across her face, he gave a deep sigh as if accepting the situation before he let go of the ledge and falls off into the void.

Alice: Wait! NO!!!

"Sing with me, sing for a year, sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear..."

Reader: huh? (where am I?)

Reader gave a glance around himself, he was sitting by a tree, wearing the iron helmet and having his shield stuck on the floor in front to protect him from the sunlight, the day was warm but the strong breeze made it refreshing noon.