File 69 Male Reader x 9 Yanderes VI

P.Fella:Today we finish the haloweek *Sob* It was beautiful! and also like last week i had around 3k reads it made a bungee jump to almost 7 k so easily man thanks guys! tomorrow we can go back to our normal Yandere Schedule until Christmas ; )

________________________________________________________________________________

3º Person

[y]:Man this sucks...

[y] was currently laying on his bed waiting for his 'masters' to comeback home to release him from the binds...

[y];Well...what can i do?.....i have the TV remote right beside me......there's porno mags too...what the f5ck?....the anime movie Box is laying right there!! i can't reach it! man they know how to torture me...

The boy was looking around trying to find something to passtime that's when th door swung open to reveal a little clown....

Penny:Heey! how's our little slave doing?

[y]:Slave? weren't i a husband yesterday?

Penny:Well lover boy....you are a husband a Slave a pet and much more! and i see you behaved yourself..so let me se you free now...

She walked over to his chains and removed them his hands were red scrathed because of the state of the metal...

[y]:Ouch....this seem to hurt...

he said while caressing his hands..

Penny:Oh my...who put the binds on?

[y]:It was Susie....

Penny:Oh...

The girl looked down while smirking [y] just stod there confused...

[y]:um...Penny?

Penny:Oh..it's okay dear that little clown think she's funny?...hehe i'll show her...see you around...

The angered girl left the room and a confused [y] that got up and left the room...

[y]:Okay now im free...

He walked around the big mansion that even he didn't idea in how he came to live in it..

[y]:I don't remember buying a mansion...

Devil:That would be my doing..

The boy turned around to see the queen of all evil smiling

[y]:You bought the mansion?

Devil:No i ordered the souls to build it for me...

[y]:Oh....ok...

Devil:And i still...didn't got my reward~

She pressed herself against the boy he leaned back and was blushing

Devil:Maybe later we will chat ok?

She left and he just stod there...

[y]:Man...hell of a girl...

He walked downstairs until he found Jaylene and Fredda Watching their movie...

[y]:Well it's about what the third time?

Jaylene:yeah...but we love it....

Fredda:The only thing that was missing in that movie..

They pulled the boy from behind the couch and sat him between them

Jaylene&Fredda:our little darling!

The boy looked at them

[y]:Meh...ok...