File 42 Male Sniper Reader x Yandere Player Unknown

P.Fella:Player Unknown Battlegrounds i play the game myself and boy its fun so i decided i should make a story of it! oh yeah!

________________________________________________________________________________

I was an mariner and the best of them i need to say i could shoot with everysingle gun in the american arsenal but i had a certain passion for the Sniper the matematic behind the scope and the fisics ehind the shot fascinated me but right now i was dedicating some time to my family i was in my parents house to see my nephew Mark he was my sisters son and he was a big fan of shooting games...

[y]:Hello sis how you've been?

Trace:Im fine how long you'll be staying here with us?

[y]:Not long only a week...where's Mark?

Trace:Well he is in his room playing...

[y]:Oh i'll pay him a visit then...

I said as i walked into his room to see him playing a strange and different game...

[y]:Hmm what's this Mark?

He looked at me and smiled before setting the controler down and hugging me

Mark:Uncle [y]!

[y]:Hehe hey there how's my favourite nephew?

Mark;Im fine! and what about you?

[y]:Pretty good so tell me what is this game you are playing?

Mark;Oh this

He sat on the chair and picked the controller up

Mark:Is Player unknown battlegrounds

[y]:Well what's this game about?

Mark:It's like a free for all 100 players jump out of a plane in a island and the last survivor wins!

[y]:Hmm..but it wouldn't get boring just sit and wait?

Mark:Silly uncle is not like that there is a safe area that appears every 60 seconds on the map we have to run to it or else the gas will kill us..

[y]:Still running around no weapons?

Mark:There's weapons all over the map we can pick them up and use them to fight as the safety area gets smaller and smaller it forces the fight!

[y]:Wow...it seem like a nice game...

Mark:Yeah it is!

I sat on the bed looking at the screen as he played th game it was really enjoyable

[y]:Wow look there's only 2 left it's you and someone else...

Mark:I know i wanna find it....oh no!

He got shot by a sniper rifle and lost he ended in second and lowered his head...

[y]:Hey don't be like that...you wil win if you keep praticing!

Mark:Well i guess who killed me?

It showed a woman in a white social shirt and skirt with a helmet on her hand and an Ak on the back while holding a pistol in the other...

[y]:Well she's a badass...

We both laughed at this...

Mark:Hey uncle [y] why don't you try?

[y]:Huh? me? no im not good at this games...

Mark:but you are a marine you can be better then me!

I tought a bit then i sat on the chair and he gave me the controller

Mark:Ok then huh?...what's this?