File 58 Male Reader x Yandere Brianna

P.Fella:Last story of MineRun then i can focus on the haloweek! ok let's start this!

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Man why did i pick such an isolated place? at least is peaceful here...

I was mining in a cave far away from any sorta of society i was there because i needed some resources and the place was perfect it had a river a cave nearby and my house wasn't the fancyest one but i could uprgrade it later...

[y];Well i guess im do-.....what was that?

I heard some things being moved around above me...

[y];Creepy maybe it's an enderman....ah! what was that!!!

Ii looked in front of me to see a pair of glowy eyes then it disapeared

[y];I don't wanna stay here no longer!

I quickly rushed out of the cave and entered my house and locked the door...

[y];holy damn! what was that?

I stod still for a few seconds processing what just happened tryig to find and explanation and trying not to panick....

[y];It's better for me to go to sleep i think me being tired is giving me halucinations!

???:Come with me come with me~

[y]:Ah! nobody...ok...imagination stop right now!

I looked around to see no one but i did heard a feminine voice telling me to come with her?

[y]:Bath sleep and i'll be a new person!

I took my bath and layed on the bed with the moonlight striking down my face i closed my eyes and drifted off sleep...

#DreamLand#

I was laying down on the floor i sat up and looked around i was in the village but..it was burning Mobs were kiling the vilagers and ripping them appart...then a woman in a blue shirt and a darker blue skirt with white eyes walked over to me...

???;Soon we will be together my love~

Then she raises her hand and a hole appears making me fall into it...

#RealWorld#

I woke up i was panting hard and my eyes were wide open..i placed my hands on my face to calm down

[y]:it's okay [y] it was just a dream..it's not real!

I got up from my bed got dressed and walked outside to see my farm growing fast...i walked over to the cows take some milk that's when they looked at me...their eyes were milky white...they looked like they were staring down my soul....

[y];what the heck?...

I looked down to he bucket and when i looked back up the cows were normal....

[y];Oookay...

I got the milk and made my breakfast i was now on the hill looking at my space were was my house and my farm...i was planing in expand the things and how i was gonna do it...

[y]:Well i need to dig some of that over there so i can use the space to make the house bigger then i have to-

???;you're mine....you're mine....

That same feminine voice echoed in my head again i looked around to see no one...what was going on?

[y]:Well it's better for me to keep the things down...