File 159 King Reader x Yandere Dragon Queen

Rodri: Yes, that's exactly what you are thinking and I see no problem with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Among the highest mountains, fortresses that were built within the caves, the once so called ruthless dragons have become a successful empire, a true pinnacle to the conquest and the magic.
This is all thanks to one being, Queen    Hyrzael, once a human who was cursed by a wizard when herself was found guilty of the murder of her own son.
The supposed curse, turned into a blessing when she had the powers of a dragon but the mind of a human, using that to her advantage she built her empire within the mountains using her dragon subordinates and now every kingdom around the mountain peaks are discussing the matter.

Carmesan: Please everyone settle down, we are all worried about this situation but we won't be able to find a solution if you're all just talking gibberish.

"King Carmesan of the Charriot River"

The rulers of the 6 kingdoms all settled down on their chairs and silence stood upon them.

Pierre: My friends, kings and queens of all 6 kingdoms its been 24 years ever since we reunited like this. Our ancestors were the ones who hosted that event and now us...

"King Pierre II of the Eastern Forests"

Carmesan: Despite the joy that brings me us 6 joined here. I'm terribly sorry to inform that this matter we are dealing with it's a discussion for either our prosperity or downfall to the future generations.

Eliza: Is it about the Dragon Empire? We heard the rumours all across the lands about dragons roaming on the hills devouring wanderers and ruling the high grounds.

"Queen Eliza of Northerham"

Viktor: And that's a discussion? I say we storm their mountain with our battalions we are sure to win.

"King Viktor of the Ganfre River"

Carmesan: Are you insane? We would be in a great disadvantage, don't forget they can use magic and we can't, even with the aid of the mages we won't stand a chance.

Dyana: Don't forget the mountains are within my territory Viktor, and I won't allow you to trespass my lands to start a war that can put my people in danger we have enough losses with the plague.

"Queen Dyana of Olgogard."

Viktor: I say you are cowering!

Dyana: I ain't cowering! I'm prioritizing what's important!

Pierre: I support Viktor.

Eliza: I'm supporting my friend Dyana as the only two women on this table.

The bickering started again, King Carmesan looked at the other end of the table towards the only ruler who hasn't spoken yet.

Carmesan: And what do you think is plausible? King of Southeart.

The other rulers all settled down and looked at the King at the end of the table, they all got curious to hear his answer.

Reader: ... None.

"King Reader of Southeart"

Carmesan: None? You believe we shouldn't ignore the empire, but also not take measures against it?

Reader: I say, we should host a meeting with Queen Hyrzael. To figure out what's her intentions and perhaps we can peacefully show our demands and she'll show hers.