File 55 Male Reader x Yandere Winna the Witch

P.Fella:Oh sh1t too much kinkiness!!! let's start this already!

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:It's been a while...

I was riding on my boat to some islands to explore them until now nothing interesting just small lands...

[y];I think i'll go back home it's getting late...wait up

i looked in a distance an island with a big forest...

[y];Ok let's check that one then i'll go back home..

I landed my feet on the island and tied the boat to a tree...

[y];ok..this island seems big...

I began to walk entering in the forest it was dense and the trees were high...

[y]:I guess i'll climb one and see where i can go...

I climbed a tree and now had a view of the whole island it was big and i could see at least 2 more biomes in it a desert and a swamp..i could see a house in the swamp...

[y];who could live in this place? well let's check!...but...how i get down?

I looked down to see a lake and it seemed to be deep i could jump in there but if i miss is dead...

[y]:Ok....ok....1.....2......3.....F5ck this sh1iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!............*Splash*

I fell right in the middle of the lake and as i tought it was deep enough im alive and well!

[y]:Wohoo!!! im alive hell yeah! let's go!

I swam off the lake and began to walk towards the swamp...

[y];I still can't belive that i am alive! it was a big jump after all but thank Notch im alive!!

I walked some more towards the Swamp but it was a bit far so after the sunset i arrived there...

[y]:Ok...there is the house i saw when i was on top of that tree...

It was rather nice some windows flowers on the entrance so i was kinda curious to see who lived here...

[y]:Um...hello?

I entered the house and looked around...no one...

[y];Is there someone here?

Then suddently i heard some glass hitting eachother and fast footsteps then a girl appeared she was a witch i could tell by her hat...

???:Wh-who are you?

[y];oh im sorry im [y] and i wanted to visit the place...

???:Well then im Winna it's pleasure [y] come in sit down i'll be with you in a minute!

She left and i entered the house but first took off my shoes i didn't wanna mess the carpet...

[y];What a nice house...

Winna's P.O.V

Someone is here to visit me! i can't belive it and he's rather cute...i've been alone for so long he can't leave...i won't let him leave! he will love me and for that i have the perfect potion...

Winna;Ok so i need a shiny watermelon...ghast tear....and some redstone powder to make the effect last long....ops...i acidentaly dropped the whole pot in....

After a while i could see it take a color a red blood color...now all i need to do is make him drink this...

Winna:Now let's make him mine...