File 23 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolf

P.Fella;As i promised because of yesterday i couldn't write a file today i'll write 3 to compensate okay let'se go! ( i don't own the artwork)

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:I don't belive it..

Barry:Well you have to

[y]:No because it's fake fairys and vampires and comunists.....wait those exist..

Barry:Man im telling you i saw something yesterday

I was with my friend Barry as he told about some starnge figure he saw last night i didn't belive him since he was drunken last night but he seemed real assured of what he saw, we were driving to visit his grandad who for lived far far away in the middle of a forest so we was going to spend some days there...

[y]:So Barry about our visit to your grandad...

Barry:Oh yeah he as nice guy a little bit overhelmed by the idea of werewolves he was a hunter one you know?

[y]:Hunting something that doesn't exist?

Barry;It's real man he showed me his trophy kills!

[y]:trophy kills...i might wanna see that...

After for a about an hour driving him trough the forest we arrived at this little wooden house in the middle of nowehere...

[y]:So this is where your grandad lives well i gotta say it's kinda nice and quiet...

Barry:I told you...

???:Who are you and what you want?

An old groggy voice spoke from inside the cabin then a figure with a hunter hat and a precision rifle came out of the house...

???:Oh it's you Barry...

Barry:Hi granpa

???:Well it's good to have you here but who are you?

[y]:Oh im [y] nice to meet mr....

???;Rosebery but call me just Warren son...

[y]:Nice to meet you Warren im your sons friend and he call me to tag him in this trip

WarreN:Oh it's good to have you here aswell let's get in come on

He said and entered the house with me and Barry following him, as we entered the house i could se a lot of nice stuff some photos of him and i guess his wife Barry's dad and some hunting prizes...

[y]:You have a rather nice house Warren

Warren:Oh it's good to live here peace and quiet i go to the city sometime to buy somethings but i love this place...

He sat down in a chair across from us and Barry sat on the sofa

[y]:Do you have some water Warren?

Warren:Yes in the fridge is that way..

He pointed to a hall

[y]:Well thanks...

I walked down the hall and looking around it looked bigger than it seemed i saw some open doors and saw his room a guest room from what i could guess and then i saw a dark room the lighs were off i flipped the switch and i got scared by a big wolf head on the wall but not just that i saw some more wolf stuff bullets a big wolf cranium and a book with some writing on it..

[y]:I guess i shouldn't be invading his privacy like that...

I turned off the switch and went to drink my water...