File 142 Yandere Pyhrra & Nora Part III

P.Fella: So you guys are ready for this part that tottaly is not the same part as the other parts? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:.........

Pyhrra:[y]..please.....understand...what he's been trough...

Yang:[y] just punch him!

I raised my hand Cardin imedeately Flinched away...i placed my hand in his shoulder....

[y]:It's okay i forgive you...

Yang;what?! after all he done with you?

[y]:We all have someone we care about...and if someone went through bad things it wasn't me....

Cardin:Thanks man!

[y]:No hugs please...

Cardin:Y-Yea....I understand...

Ozpin:Cardin? can i talk with you?

Cardin:Um..yes Mr Ozpin?

Ozpin;I wanna talk about your punishment...

Cardin:Sh1t...

[y]:Have fun Winchester...

They both left the room and i sighed in relief...

Pyhrra;That was really kind of you..After all he did to you...

[y]:We all love our mother...

Nora:Of course we do...

-Timeskip

I was walking down to the refectory to meet Yang and the others...for some reason... Pyhrra and Nora were really doing 3 things that were getting on my nerves....being clingy...scaring my friends....and threatning Yang...i was gonna ask then about it when i Saw Cardin with Velvet i couldn't see what they were doing so i slowly walked towards them...

Velvet;Ow stop!

Cardin:Be quiet it doens't hurt that much...

Velvet:Ow! you hurting me

Cardin:Jeez when was the last time you did this?

[y]:Hey guys...

Cardin:Hey [y]...

Velvet:Hello!

[y]:What you doing?

Velvet;Cardin was cutting my fur..he was doing some cool hairstyles or furstyles?

[y]:Woow i never thought you were good at Haircut...

Cardin;How you think Sky keeps that weird Hair of his?

[y]:Haha well if you say so you owe me a haircut...

Cardin;Anytime you want...

[y];Hows your new team man?

Cardin:Really nice being with 3 faunus can be nice...

[y]:You say bro....you saw RWBY and JNPR?

Velvet:Oh i saw them they were training...on a forest not to far from here...

[y];Oh thanks!

-Timeskip

I arrived on where they were training...on the forest i saw Jaune and Ren going against Weiss and Blake they were calmly and playfuly fighting...but when i glanced at Pyhrra and Nora...they were going mad on Yang and Ruby mainly Yang... Nora were with her hammer every time trying to hit Yang on the legs meanwhile Pyhrra every time she could....try to hit Yang with her Max strength...