"I'm looking forward to sleeping with you again, every night from now on." I told her and she smiled at me, which is the cutest thing ever.

"You know, I was actually thinking. Maybe when things are a little bit less hectic and we're both doing better & feeling better, we can uhm-." She stopped talking and quickly looked at me but then focused back on the road. "Oh no. You need a reset again. Damnit." I seriously said which made her laugh. "Come on Dems, you can tell me." I begged her. "I thought maybe we could move in together." She suggested.

"Yeah but we're actually already moving in at this point. Or well, I'm moving into your house." I grinned at her. "You're right but that's just it. I was thinking of buying a house together. A new home, a new start." She explained to me. "You really want that?" I asked her with my mouth widely open. "Yeah, shut your mouth." She winked and then laughed. She really just needed to say it like that.

"Okay but yeah uhm. I'm speechless. I would love that but I really don't have any money. I don't even have a regular job right now Demi, I know you have but I'm not going to let you pay all of it by yourself." I told her. "Let's just not rush into any conclusions. We'll get there. We need to talk about things and see what we could arrange. Let's focus on us first." She stroked my thigh gently and then we arrived home.

I love using the word 'home'. It refers to a safe space with your loved ones. It hasn't always been like that but at this point it really is and I love that. It just feels right with Demi. She's my home. They're my home.

"Do you want to get some clothes at your place first?" Demi asked as we got out of the car. "Hmm no, I'll get it tomorrow. I'd rather avoid going back at night, it's this strange feeling. I don't really know how to describe it but it doesn't feel right." I told her and she nodded. We walked back to her house and opened the door.

"Rissa, we're home." Demi said as we walked in. "Hey guys. Everything alright?" She asked with sleepy eyes. "Yeah, we're okay. Just had a busy day, but so did you." Demi laughed at her sleepy head. "Hey, take the spare room. I don't want you driving right now." Demi took Marissa's hand as she was about to leave.

"Are you sure? I can call an Uber... I'll call one." She said but we stopped her. "Marissa, you wouldn't let us go home like that either so you're staying. I don't care if you like it or not." I told her with a smile. "Where did that sas came from." She cheered for me and I just laughed. "Trust me, you don't want to fight her. She's sassy as hell." Demi added to the story and I punched her arm. "You need sleep. You're getting annoying." I teased her but instead she went after me. We ran to the kitchen but I didn't have anywhere else to go so she quickly got to me and started tickling me.

"Ugh, you guys are so full of energy. I'm gonna sleep, I can't handle you." Marissa sighed which made us laugh. She went upstairs and we just sat down with a glass of lemonade.

"I love you." Demi suddenly said as she was looking at me. "I love you too. I'm really happy with you." I smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"I'm happy with you too baby girl. I can't imagine my life without you." She snuggled into my chest and soon enough I heard soft snores. She must be dead tired.

"Okay let's get you to bed." I whispered and did my best to bring her upstairs in bridal style. I did pretty well, even if I say so myself. "Come on baby, brush your teeth and get to bed. I'll check on Madeline." I told her and she nodded. As she walked over to the bathroom, I walked over to Madeline's room.

"Hey baby. Sweet dreams." I kissed her on the forehead and closed the door behind me. She was sleeping peacefully so that means I'll go to sleep with a warm heart.

"Thank you for today. It really means a lot to me." I whispered to Demi. "You're welcome baby. I'd do anything for you." She softly said and I gave her a kiss. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hip. "Goodnight love." I said. "Goodnight beautiful." Demi smiled and soon enough I heard those soft, adorable snores again.