Chapter 7: Different Worlds

Start from the beginning

"I can walk by myself."

Hyunsuk's face turned red.

"Didn't you get scared until your legs went soft?"

Hyunsuk was indeed frightened, but when Jihoon hugged him like this, he immediately became energetic again.

Hyunsuk was carried into the car. Jihoon didn't send him to school, but brought him back to the villa.

"I still have classes tomorrow."

"I took a leave of absence for you. You were frightened, so you should rest at home for a day. An Yujin's psychiatrist, I'll let her take a look at you."

Jihoon was afraid that Hyunsuk would be traumatized. That way, he would be at ease.

When Hyunsuk heard this, he could only agree.

They soon arrived at the villa. Yujin had already prepared the medicine box and was ready.

Seeing Hyunsuk's safe return, Yujin couldn't help but smile.

After a regular examination, Hyunsuk did not have any psychological trauma. He only needed to inject a sedative and rest well for the night.

"You don't know how anxious Hoon was. It has been a long time since I saw him so anxious."

Hyunsuk heard it and instantly became nervous. Was Dr. An hinting at something?

"Dr. An, don't misunderstand. I really have nothing to do with Mr. Park!"

Yujin's smile froze. She had forgotten that Hyunsuk had always misunderstood her and Jihoon being together.

Yujin hinted to him that Jihoon treated him differently, but he thought she was testing him.

Why was he so cute?

When Jihoon heard this, his face darkened.

He wanted to go in and visit, but he was so angry that he turned around and left.

Junkyu could not help but hide his smile when he saw Jihoon's awkward look.

"Don't worry, I have no ill intentions. I was just casually saying."

"Don't worry, Dr. An. I will definitely keep a distance from him. You can doubt anyone, but you can't doubt me. I'm on your side."

Yujin thought for a moment. If this continued, he would always misunderstand. How could he fall in love with Hoon?

If Hoon still couldn't find a boyfriend, he would drag Yujin down with him.

For Hoon's happiness and her own happiness, Yujin cleared her throat and pretended to be mysterious. "Hyunsukie, let me tell you a secret. It's about Hoon. Do you want to hear it?"

Hyunsuk shook his head hard.

"Why?"

"Because the TV series said that the more secrets one knows, the faster one dies. Right?"

Yujin did not know whether to laugh or cry.

Hyunsuk was too cute.

"Indeed. But I have to tell you this secret. Actually, Hoon doesn't like women."

"What?"

"He also does not like men."

"What kind of sexual orientation is this?" Hyunsuk didn't quite understand.

"Hoon is used to being alone. He is not used to living with others. Over time, he was suspected of having unclear sexual orientation. And I am his friend and also his doctor. I am not only by his side for his head disease, but also for his psychological treatment."