Chapter-10 Suspense Revealed

Sunday morning for the first time noises came from Abhishek's house. It was a woman's voice.

Janhvi was very shocked and a little bit sad to know that he had a female visitor thinking it might be his girlfriend.

Janhvi was standing on the balcony to get clear noises from his house. Then she heard a woman shouting," Ahh Auch" " Feels so good" "Ahh you are good at it"

Stop it, Janhvi. It couldn't be what you are thinking. I don't care. I didn't hear anything.
--------------------------

In the evening around 5 pm, Janhvi got out of her house to buy some medicines for herself. As she opened the door there was a lady in her 60s standing with a bag of vegetables.

Oh, I am getting something. So it was his mom. Shit I hate my mind

I greeted that lady.
"Namaste Aunty"

At the same time, Abhishek opened the door, and for a second he was amazed to see Janhvi.

"Oh you are his neighbour, must have shifted recently I have never seen you before"

" Ye..yes Aunty"

"Mom, she is Janhvi, Janvi she is my mom"

"Nice to meet you, Aunty"

"Hmm hmm " Aunty scanned me from top to bottom. Then a sudden realisation of her

"Oh, your baby, you look so young and you have a baby, that's great"

"Ahhhh.... Thank you" I said with an awkward smile

" Aww the baby is so cute" She came near Sara

Sara passed a beautiful smile at her.

"I can't touch her my hands are dirty, my bad luck"

Abhishek was feeling embarrassed in another corner
" Mom let's go"

And her mom ignored him and asked me
" Do you live with your husband"

" Ahh...no"

"Mom stop it let's go" Abhishek interrupted, as he knew that it was a sad past for her.

"Ohh you keep quiet!" His mom said it in such a way that I couldn't stop laughing

I burst out a little, on which I saw a deadly look from Abhishek.

Her mom continued " If you don't mind then will you come to have dinner with us tonight, I love kids, and I want to spend a little more time with the baby and you as neighbours will get to know each other too"

And how can I deny it when she clearly said she wanted to play with the baby? ahh what should I say, I don't want to go.

"Umm..that would be trouble for you, " I said
Abhishek was not expecting his mom will invite me for dinner.

" Please come," Abhishek said

And now that sentence made her mom stare at him and even I was confused

" Okay we will come," I said

Did he forget that he was standing in front of her mother lol
"At 9 pm see you" His mom smiled at me.

----------------------------------------
Well, that was unexpected but yes we are going to his house again. I got myself and Sara ready. I wore a Kurti.

Now I am about to ring the doorbell, I don't know but I am nervous for some reason.

Okay, let's do it. I rang the bell and the door was opened by Abhishek.

He asked me to come inside took Sara from my hands and guided me towards the couch. Seriously can't forget what happened on this couch. His mom came out of the kitchen.

" Food will be ready in a few minutes," she sat beside me.
"Sorry for troubling you," I said

"That's alright......Aww!! How sweet...come here!!" She took Sara from Abhishek

"You are so cute just like your mom"

"Yes," Abhishek said

Her mom stared at him again.

What's wrong with this fellow today? I don't know how to react to such sentences.

I just smiled.

"Where is your husband?" She asked

" I am unmarried,"

"What....you said he died right!?" Abhishek asked

"What! Really?" His mom

"Did I say that my husband died, I said that Sara's father died"

" Ohhh!! You were pregnant with Sara before marriage " his mother's imagination

Listening to this sentence I laughed. And saw Abhishek's face which looked depressed.

" I am not her real mom "

"Are you serious do you even know what you are saying" Abhishek

"Oh my God! Then whose child is this" his mom asked

Our eyes met, he was looking as if he would cry. His eyes were sparkling.

Sara made a loud noise as I got back to our conversation.

"Beta! Whose child is this" her mom asked again

I narrated the whole story
"One day I was returning home from work, and there a lady was crossing the road, she was very slow and careful while walking, a car was in speed couldn't predict her walking speed and was about to hit her when his husband came running from the other side and pushed that lady to the safe side. And he came exactly in front of the car. There were very few people around as it was a highway area. A few people including me rushed towards the lady and later found she was pregnant for 8 and a half months. I immediately called the ambulance and took her to the nearest hospital. Her husband died on the spot. I asked other people to call the police. After I reached the hospital that lady was in very critical condition. She was in tremendous pain. After surgery thankfully baby was okay, but her mom is still struggling for her life. I sometimes go and visit her"

All this time Abhishek and her Mom were listening to the story. While I ended Abhishek's mom was in tears.

" Oh my God! What happened Aunty "

________________

Alright guys, need reviews through comments and votes. I sincerely apologise for the late update. But I make sure that the chapters will be updated regularly from now on.❤️❤️❤️