Chapter-9 Hot!!🥵🥵

A few days passed by and on a fine Sunday morning

Doorbell rings,
Abhishek was middle of the shower, and instantly thought it must be a newspaper guy.

The towel on his waist watered all over his body and wet hair. Steam forming around him.

Janhvi Pov:
I should thank Abhishek Sir for helping me and Sara( baby's name) that day. I have prepared Idli Sambaar and Chutni for us.

***
Janhvi packed the food in a box. And went straight to his house.

Bell rings*****

Abhishek opens the door,
"Yes..." He says while opening the door.

"...Sss irrr.." janhvi

She got extremely shy looking at his bare body, water drops on his body, wet hair and towel on his waist, he looked damn hot. For a few seconds, Janhvi forgot why she came and kept staring at him until....
"Uh ..hmm.." Abhishek cleared his throat. He smirked, at Janhvi the way she was hanged.

A sudden realisation entered Janhvi and she looked down to the ground, she was blushing badly.

Oh god! Why he is so hot? God save me. I need to run, I can't stay here. I am dying. I am feeling extremely hot

"Sir thanks for helping me that day, i prepared morning breakfast for us, this is for you" She spoke these sentences at 2x speed and forwarded the box.

Abhishek smiles 😏😏😏. He didn't accept the box.

"Why don't you come in" he said and pulled her in from her hands.

"No... I am....okay"

Abhishek closes the door takes the box from her hands, puts it on the case near the door and moves forward towards Janhvi.

"Wh..what happened" Janhvi says walking backwards as Abhishek is moving steps forward.

Abhishek continues walking forward until Janhvi touches the wall.
"Wh..what are you ..doing!?" Janhvi's voice gets heavy with heavy breathing.

Abhishek slams on the wall and "That's what, I want to know" he whispers in her ears.

Abhishek could feel her heavy breathing. There were a few-inch gaps between them. He could see her beautiful neckline, which was making him crazy

"Is everything okay, why is your face so red" he whispered in her ears, this time too close. He smirked

Due to a tickling sensation, Janhvi turned her face, straight towards Abhishek, and they stood face to face this time. Few centimetres of gap between their lips. Both could feel each other's breath.

" No... Nothing like that" Janhvi uttered trying to speak a little strictly, but she got melted as her eyes met with his eyes.

A few seconds into their eye contact, Abhishek was unable to control his urge to kiss her lips and was about to kiss her.

Janhvi pushed him from his chest released herself from him and turned back.

"Thanks for helping that day" Janhvi immediately opens the door and goes outside without looking at Abhisek's face.

*****
Janhvi POV:

Janhvi returns to her house and closes the door.

Janhvi puts her hands on her heart and breathes out. "God! What was that"

"Uhhh..." She swings her hands in the air.

" Why am I feeling too hot"

Divya came from another room, holding Sara in her arms.
" Janhvi, what took you so long to come"

"What? No.. nothing, just normal conversation" Janhvi tried to behave normally.

"What....!!! " Divya starts laughing " Then why are you blushing, "

"Something happened right!!??" Divya teases Janhvi.

" What nonsense, stop spitting shit out of your mouth" Janhvi

"At least don't lie in front of the baby" Divya

"Ale le baby, mama is trying to lie, but you know baby, your mom doesn't know how to lie"

Baby starts smiling listening to her Aunty.

"Stop it, Divya" Janhvi goes inside her bedroom, trying hard to hide, and keeps blushing.

I hope guys are enjoying it. Show your love through upvotes and comments.❤️❤️

Wrote on 9th August 2022