While that happened Alex used vervain and turned it into vervain water and placed it in a spray bottle as an extra measure.

Since vervain had no affect on cold ones we made sure the chains were laced with vervain.

After letting the tube fill up Jess closed it while my palm healed.

I sped upstairs and locked all the doors and windows in the house and placed a protection spell on it.

I was not taking any chances on this one the only people aware of my place is the Cullens not including Edward, the pack not including Jacob, Alex and Jess.

Cheryl, Vanessa, Jamie, and Josh had decided to continue with their traveling plans while I was taking a break and doing streams and videos from home.

There were the occasional collabs such as my recent Among Us one with (insert random gamer/streamer) and some of our other online friends.

Aside from that everything was just peachy note the sarcasm. Bella, Jacob, and Edward were still pesky problems for me and the others.

The pack has decided to help because of the fact that I'm for some reason also being targeted.

They clarified that none of this was for Bella because she wasn't one of us and if I weren't a target as well then she wouldn't be protected.

Okay let's get back to the real world now.

I made my way back downstairs and grabbed the tube of my blood before walking over to the nomad and crouching down in front of him.

With my right hand I removed the tape off his mouth while keeping the tube in my left.

He grunted when the tape was removed as I looked at him with bored eyes.

"What the hell are you going to do to me!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes.

I signaled for Alex and Jess to hold him down so I could get him to drink the blood without him squirming.

Once he was held down I brung the tube to his mouth and tilted it upwards and gripped his jaw making sure he didn't spit it out.

There was a gulping noise indicating that he did indeed swallow the blood we let him go as he breathed heavily.

"What did you do to me?" he asked breathlessly as I grabbed my grimoire.

"I've done nothing to you-" I looked up at him with a small smirk "-yet" looking through the grimoire I looked for a spell that would allow me to kill him without snapping his neck or anything.

If I snapped his neck it would just cause his head to come off if I rip his heart out pretty sure he'd just crack I could rip him apart but I highly doubt that would work as well.

So why not just snap his neck using a little magic I mean if I use my strength it'd just snap off right?

Snapping my grimoire shut with one hand I placed it down on the table before looking at the red eyed man.

I placed my hand in front of me and did a twisting motion effectively snapping the man's neck causing him to die.

"Do you think it'll work?" I hummed and moved back to the table and began to put everything away aside from the blood bag.