Love Me Tender

"Okay, so you ready? I rewrote this song just for us." Paul sat next to Elise with his guitar and a rewritten version of "Hey Paula". Elise assured she was ready by giving a sweet, slight nod.

Hey, hey, Ellie, I wanna marry you, hey, hey, Ellie, no one else could ever do. I've waited so long, to be lovin' you, Ellie, I can wait no more you. My love, my love.

Hey, Paul, I' ve been waiting for you. Hey, hey, hey Paul, I wanna marry you too, if you love me too, if you love me still, our love will always be real. My love, my love.

True love means planning our life for two, being together the whole day through. True love means waitin' and hoping that soon, wishes we made will come true, my love, my love.

Hey, hey Ellie, I've been waiting for you.

Hey, hey, Paul, I wanna marry you to.

True love means planning our lives for two, being together the whole day through. True love means waitin'and hoping that soin, wishes we made will come true, my love, my love.

"You were amazing, Paul."

"No, you were much better."

"No, I really wasn't."

"Yes, you did. You sing just like you are- an angel."

Elise blushed with a little giggle. "Oh, Paul."

"It's true. You've just never realized it." He stroked her hair tenderly as she embraced him in a hug. He began whispering sweet nothings into her ear as the hug broke, then started singing with the strumming of his guitar :

Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so.

Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfilled. For my darling, I love you, and I always will...

"I'll always love you, no matter what comes between us."

"Nothing'll ever come between us, Paul. Because I'll love you till the day I die. No, even after I die, I would never stop loving you."

"I'll always love you. Don't forget that."

"I won't."

"Never?"

"Never."