Cale just ignored the Black Dragon's question. The crown prince patted Cale's shoulder and started to speak.

Pat. Pat.

The crown prince was patting his shoulder quite hard.

"Hey, Cookie Prince. You have to be more careful with the weak human," Raon scolded Alberu.

"Sorry, Raon. I didn't realize how weak he was at that time," Alberu responded.

"I guess that's true," Raon conceded.

"I'll make sure to be extra careful from now on," Alberu promised.

"Good. It would be bad if you accidentally hurt the weak human," Raon stated.

The affronted look Cale gave the two at their conversation had everyone chuckling.

"It is an expression of my respect for you. Go ahead."

"If that is the case, this lacking citizen will get on first."

"Is that how all of your earlier conversations are going to go? Both of you trying to one up the other with words," Bud* asked.

"Pretty much," Alberu answered.

"Quite a few of the conversations we have even now are the same," Cale added.

"Ah, that's true. Guess I should have realized that already since you've done the same in here a few times now," Bud* said.

Crown prince Alberu was the only one from the royal family who was still at the site of the terror incident. He stayed at the plaza even after the rest of the royal family had gone back in order to command the knights to take care of everything and to show care for Cale. Next to him was Cale Henituse, the man of the hour and the one who will remain etched in the people's minds about this incident.

"Not just the people there to witness it in person either. The news of that incident spread around the continent and was etched in the minds of everyone that heard it," Litana said.

"Not always in a good way though. I'm pretty sure anyone from Arm was pissed off every time they heard that story," Cage commented.

"True. Anyone in on the evil plot was probably livid that it didn't go the way it was supposed to," Taylor agreed.

The sight of the two of them standing together was like a beautiful painting, and it made people think highly of both of them.

"It keeps getting pointed out while we read this and I've been wondering for awhile now, but why the fuck is almost everyone in that world so good looking?" Lee Chul Min* whispered to Park Jin Tae*.

"Must be the setting for that world. Whoever made that world must have read a lot of fantasy novels or something where everyone is good looking and created a world based off the concept," Park Jin Tae* whispered back.

"That sucks. Why couldn't our world have that setting?" Lee Chul Min* whined.

"Even if it did, you'd be one of the obligatory ugly people in it," Park Jin Tae* replied with a grin.

"You don't have to be so mean about it," Lee Chul Min* pouted. "Besides, you'd be right there with me."

"You're probably right," Park Jin Tae* sighed. "We'd be considered minor villains the protagonist had to overcome, so we'd definitely be ugly when compared to everyone else in such a setting."

Cale got onto the crown prince's carriage and peeked to the side.

The nobles were near the carriage, with the citizens being right behind them. Cale lightly gestured with his eyes to say goodbye to Eric, Gilbert, Amiru, and Taylor before smiling to Neo Tolz, who was blankly staring at him.