Chapter 63

"Good Girl Mary used it for the first time in the fight against the Crazy Clopeh and the wyverns during the war against the Indomitable Alliance," Raon happily informed them.

"Such a glorious battle it was," Clopeh praised. "That was truly one of the best days of my life."

"Wait a minute, that was one of the best days of your life? Didn't you lose that battle, get captured, and I assume tortured?" Antonio* asked with an odd look on his face.

"All necessary steps on my path to joining the legend," Clopeh fanatically declared. "That battle was my debut in our God's legend."

"We can sort of consider what we are reading right now the young master's legend and, if that's the case, that battle was not your debut in the story," Archie pointed out. "Your first appearance would have been when we went up to the North, trashed your house, and set the lake on fire."

"Ah!! That's true! I'll finally be able to see the whole of Cale-nim's masterful plan and how I danced like a puppet in his hands," Clopeh gushed with sparkling eyes.

It's official, everyone (including Joo Ho-Shik*) in the room firmly believes that loon's brain must be full of holes. There's no other explanation for him to be so gleeful about being tortured and made a fool of.

"That guy's mind isn't right" Joo Ho-Shik* muttered to himself in disappointment. "At least his insanity hasn't affected his faith in Cale."

As murmurs of Clopeh's mania filled the room, an indignant scoff was heard.

"There is no way this is my legend," Cale protested. "I am not the main character."

"This is from your perspective and you did pretty much save the world, multiple worlds actually, so that makes you the protagonist of this novel," Cale* laughed.

"No! Absolutely not!! I refuse the role," Cale declared. "Besides, my point of view isn't the only one in this so far. It shows what others are thinking or feeling at times."

"This Ron is simply a supporting character for my puppy young master," Ron claimed with his usual benign smile.

"I'm just an ordinary chef," Beacrox added, his smile scarily like his father's.

"Cale-nim, my role has already been decided. I am your loyal knight and your sworn brother's instructor," Choi Han joined the conversation.

"Then his highness must be the protagonist of this story," Cale suggested. "He is the shining light of the kingdom after all."

"Nope," Alberu replied with a grin. "This hyung of yours is simply support for such a wonderful dongsaeng, the hero of our era."

The shudder and look of absolute disgust on Cale's face followed by his frantic attempt to look for a new target to pin his role on had the room cracking up.

"I'm afraid I'm just a simple mage in this story," Rosalyn told Cale with a smile as his gaze landed on her.

"We are the hero's kids," On, Hong, Raon, Dodam^, Lock, Maes, and the other Wolf kids all declared proudly before snickering as Cale began searching for his next sacrifice.

"I'm the reluctant hero's father," Deruth chuckled.

"I'm his mother," Violan smiled.

"We're his siblings," Basen and Lily joined in.

"I'm just the old sucker at the end of his life the hero dragged into the mess," Eruhaben smiled wickedly.

"I'm the hero's student," Dodori excitedly shouted.

"The student's mother is my role," Mila stated.

"I'd rather be napping, but instead, I'm stuck being some sort of comrade for the guy," Rasheel complained.