Chapter 41

"He didn't end up with just a Wolf Knights Brigade. He also has the Tiger Warriors Brigade too," Bud pointed out.

"Hey Cale, when the Tigers showed up, you thought about a zoo, didn't you?" Kim Rok Soo asked.

".....animal hospital." Cale mumbled.

"Hahahaha. Even better. I knew you would be thinking something along those lines," Kim Rok Soo laughed.

"Why an animal hospital?" Lee Chul Min* asked.

"It seemed like I always took in Beast People that had been injured or displaced from their homes due to others fighting them and such," Cale explained.

"That is an accurate description of our Tiger Tribe," Gashan said.

"Same for us Blue Wolves," Lock added.

"It also works for us too," On stated.

"I was hurt when you saved me and you healed me," Raon pointed out.

"The young master also saved my life and healed me," Paseton commented.

"Animal hospital sort of does work," Lee Chul Min* agreed.

Chapter 41: Don't Know, I Don't Know (2)

But Lock just nodded his head at Cale's response, and started to speak.

"If you do not know, may I explain it to you?"

"Seems like you really wanted to tell him about it," Lily said.

"I did. I am really proud of the Blue Wolf Tribe's history," Lock admitted with a sheepish look.

"There's nothing wrong with being proud of your history," Cale stated.

He asked it in the form of a question, but it looked like he wanted to say what was on his mind. Cale shook his head to say, 'no.'

"I just didn't want to hear about it since I thought I would be dragged into your future fights with Arm if I knew," Cale explained.

"Kind of seems like you drug him into more fights with Arm than he would have originally had," Witria* said.

"That's true. The battle against Arm's First Battle Brigade most likely didn't happen originally and there were probably a few other instances of additional fights happening since we had more information and actively messed with Arm," Cale agreed.

"No need."
"But."

Cale stared at Lock.

'You want me to take the ten Blue Wolf Tribe children and you to create a Knights Brigade?'

"Which you ended up doing," Archie said.

"I didn't intend for that to happen though. I had them helping in the kitchen with Beacrox. I'm not sure how kitchen work became knights brigade," Cale stated.

"That tends to happen a lot around you, young master," Cage said with a laugh.

"What?" Cale asked.

"You start out aiming for one thing and end up with something so completely different that no one can even figure out how you managed it," Cage explained.

"She's got a point there. You aimed for a quiet slacker life and somehow became an international hero," Bud said with his own laugh.

"Wasn't at all what I was aiming for. Apparently I have horrible aim to have missed the mark so badly," Cale quietly grumbled to himself.

Lock was someone who was afraid of the Whale Tribe but was willing to attack the Chief of the Whale Tribe for his friends.

"That hasn't actually happened for us yet," Lock* commented.