Chapter 2

Chapter 2: When I Opened My Eyes (1):

The man could feel someone gently tapping his body. The rough hand made the man think of the hands of an exhausted parent. It was that warm.

"Young master, it is morning."

"So this is the day the young masters changed places," Ron mumbled.

But the voice was very profound. The man felt chills throughout his body and his eyes subconsciously opened. Rather than the bright sunlight coming in through the window to warm the man's eyes, what he saw was an old man standing there with a satisfied expression.

"It is surprising to see you wake up after a single attempt."

"Huh?"

"Young master Cale is so eloquent first thing in the morning," Rosalyn teased.

"Pfft." Alberu found that to be hilarious. His dongsaeng rarely replied to anything that dumbly. He was known for his glib tongue after all.

Cale just glared over at his family while they all chuckled at him.

"The master wishes to dine with the young master since it has been a while. It looks like it will be possible today."

The man could see a mirror past the old man's shoulder. Inside the mirror was a red-haired man who seemed to be confused looking back at him.

'I guess that guy is me.'

"For being so confused, you sure are calm," Bud* mentioned.

"Panicking doesn't really help and as I said earlier, it's not the first time in my life everything changed," Cale answered back.

That statement made many curious, but they decided not to ask for now.

"Young master Cale?"

The man turned toward the source of the worried voice to find the old man, who looked like a servant, looking toward him. But that concerned man was not the problem.

The man clearly heard it.

Young Master Cale. It was a familiar name. He slowly blurted out the name.

"Cale Henituse?"

The old servant was looking at him like he was looking at his own grandson.

"Yes. That is your name, young master. I'm guessing you are still a bit drunk."

Listening to the concerned response of the old man, the man naturally thought about a name that was even more important than the name Cale Henituse.

"...Beacrox."

"It's because he makes the tastiest food and you love to eat, isn't human?"

Chuckles are heard from around the room at Raon's adorable comment.

"Are you talking about my son?"

"...Chef."

"I was right! It is because he makes the tastiest food."

"Yes. My son is the chef. Do you need him to make something for your hangover?"

The man felt his surroundings turn dark and he started to feel dizzy. He lowered his head and put it into his hand.

"Awww. My poor dongsaeng seems so overwhelmed. Such a cute reaction," Alberu snickered at Cale.

"That's at least a more normal reaction than before," Bud commented.