There is no Zhongli X Guizhong ship?

Start from the beginning

{Host, it's time to teach him a lesson! I have many ideas.Do you want to hear it?}

"I don't want to do it anymore.It's my fault to begin with."
(Y/n) said.She slowly walked to Zhongli.

'Besides, he look really lonely since he lost Guizhong in Archon War.'
(Y/n) said to the System.When she played the part where Zhongli tell the traveller about Guizhong, she cried in corner with tissues while listening to lover's oath.

Why Hoyoverse is so good at separating lovers by death?

The System is speechless.He is amazed at how his host can actually change her mind faster than the speed of light.
.
.
.
"Can I sit here?"
(Y/n) asked Zhongli as she pointed at the chair next to him.

"Sure."
Zhongli slightly looked at (Y/n) and nodded.

"Thank you.My name is (Y/n)."
(Y/n) introduced herself.

" I am Zhongli, the consultant of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.It seem that you are from foreign country.Because I have never seen you in Liyue."

Zhongli said.As the archon, he remember every citizen names of his Liyue.

"You are right.I am the adventurer from the Mondstadt. I heard that this place is really famous for story telling.So, I come here to listen."
(Y/n) said.

While they were talking, the storyteller came on stage.Zhongli signaled for (Y/n) to listen to the story. (Y/n) was not interested in the story but stopped talking. She didn't want to disturb the others.She poured the tea to her cup and take a sip.

The story teller cleared his throat and said,

"We all know that the Rex Lapis is assassinated by mysterious person.There are also rumors about that person is remaining demon god who is deeply hiding in the land of Liyue."

"Puffff-*cough...cough*"
(Y/n) spit out the tea because of story teller's word.It's been only one night and you guys are making non-sense rumors!What demon god?! I am just unlucky girl who got involved in your Archon's retirement plan!

And he is here, listening your bs!

"Are you okay?"
Zhongli asked with concern.

"I...I am fine. I don't expect that this tea is hot."
(Y/n) said with fake smile.

"Be careful."
Zhongli said.He turn his attention to the storyteller again.It was as if he want to know what will happen next.

'Wow, you don't feel guilty at all, do you?'
(Y/n) said in her mind.

The story teller continues to tell his story.

"So, I decided to tell you about the story relating to this matter.This story is based on the legend that has been passed down by my ancestors.Around 2500 years ago, the gods waged war against each other in Teyvat.Our Liyue also suffered from the war between gods."

"Rex Lapis and his followers were aided by the goddess who came from the foreign land.The goddess possessed peerless beauty and great knowledge at 'sealing'.She is later known as 'Goddess of Seal'.With her help, Rex Lapis sealed many demon gods that can't be killed."

"The relationship between the goddess and Rex Lapis become closer.However, the goddess of dust, one of the Rex Lapis's follower, is jealous the Goddess of Seal.Blinded by jealously, she is consumed by darkness and betrayed Rex Lapis."

"She destroyed everything that crossed on her path.Finally, Rex Lapis decided to kill her for the greater good."

"The battle between them last three days and three night.In the end, the goddess of dust lost.Rex Lapis aimed his golden spear at her heart but he couldn't kill her because this is his friend who accompanied him for many years."

"So, he decided to seal her with the help of the Goddess of Seal."

The story teller stopped for a moment and continues to say,

"The goddess of dust said that she will come back one day and will Rex Lapis.Now, Rex Lapis is dead.According to witness at the scene, the killer is most likely to be goddess.Do you know what I want to say?"

At the end of the story teller's words, the scene become noisy.Because the audiences know about that legend.Some say that Rex Lapis killed the goddess of dust.Some says the goddess of dust is still alive.Although the version they knew are a bit different, the fact that the goddess of dust betrayed Rex Lapis doesn't change.

Because she destroyed Guili Plains, the ancestors moved to the place where Liyue Harbor is today.

(Y/n) become to doubt her life because of sudden lore change.

What the fuck is this legend? Guizhong is girlfriend of Zhongli! How could she betray Zhongli?

Battle between them last three days and three nights?

I am afraid that Guizhong won't last for 1 minute  if she really fight against Zhongli.She is war strategist.Even the lore said that she is brain and Zhongli is brawn.

Also, who the hell is that 'Goddess of Seal'?She even have relationship with Zhongli?!

Then, Zhongli X Guizhong do not exist?

(Y/n) glanced at Zhongli to see his reaction and saw that Zhongli is nodded with satisfied expression.He even said,

"Good story."

"....."
(Y/n) is speechless.

"What's wrong?"
Zhongli noticed (Y/n) looking at him with strange expression and asked.

"Do you think that this story is true?About the fact that goddess of dust betrayed Rex Lapis.And there is also relationship between the Goddess of Seal and Rex Lapis."

(Y/n) asked.Although the lore become different from the game, she want to hear the answer from Zhongli.He is the protagonist of this legend afterall.

Zhongli nodded slowly without answering her.He continued to say,

"Well, it doesn't matter whether it is true or not.This is just a legend after all."

(Y/n) sensed the saddess in his voice.But she is also crying in her heart.

'Woo....Guizhong really betrayed Zhongli! Damn, Goddess of Seal! Who are you to steal Zhongli from Guizhong?!'

The System really want to tell (Y/n) to stop cursing herself.But he closed his eyes and decided not to tell it.

He is afraid that the Main System would do something dangerous if he disobey her orders again.

################################

Thank you for reading.🥰

I am Guizhong fan.😭

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night according to your timezone.🥰

Well,its time to sleep for me.Cya in next update.(≧▽≦)