twentyfour

Jake was pressed against the door of their apartment as soon as they arrived at the apartment. Sunghoon was kissing him roughly, his hand wrapped around younger's neck. 

"We haven't informed our friends that we already left, Sunghoon."  Jake pulled breathing heavily.

Sunghoon buried himself in older's neck kissing him, "Call and inform them."

"You should move away first." Jake said pushing younger away. Sunghoon whined as he pulled Jake to the couch of their living room, "Call them with me here like this." He kissed older's neck again.

"Hello, Jay." Jake called as Sunghoon was still buried in his neck. Sunghoon starts to nibble more as he heard Jay's name.

"W-we returned already." Jake stuttered.

"Are you guys fucking? Ugh gross." Jay said from the other side.

"N-no, we are not." Jake breath hitched as Sunghoon was putting his hands inside Jake's shirt.

"Use protection." With that Jay hung up the call.

"H-hoon-ah." Jake sighs as the younger starts to unbotton his shirt.

"W-we aren't doing anything." Jake pushed Sunghoon away, "Not until I say so." 

"Okay. Just kissing okay?" Sunghoon says leaning again but Jake moves away giggling going inside his room.

Sunghoon follows older. He grabbed Jake's by his waist making both of them fall in the  bed.

"Just kissing. Baby." Sunghoon said in his deep voice earning a nod from the other. They were now kissing like it's the end of the world.

"Okay. It's enough kissing now." Jake stood up stripping his clothes off. Sunghoon intently stared at the older who was stripping infront of him with a little teasing smile.

"Don't tease me Jakey. You'll regret it later when you won't be able to walk." Sunghoon clenched his jaw.

"I am not teasing you. I am getting ready to shower." Jake teased going towards the bathroom. 

"Jakey, I got some good idea." He stopped at the door turning to look at the younger who was looking at him with lust full in his eyes. 

"Sould we shower together? To save water?" Sunghoon said stripping himself earning a chuckle from Jake.

"I don't think that's necessary." Jake says crossing his arms.

"I think that is really necessary." Sunghoon says pulling Jake towards him squeezing older's ass, pushing him inside bathroom and kissing him, hands moving all over Jake's body.

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤