fourteen

"J-Jay." Jake called him with his trembling voice.

"Where are you?" Jay said from other side.

"U-Uni garden." 

"Wait for me I'll be there in a minute." Jake hung up the call as he hugged himself.

---

"Won-ah, can you buy some snacks and ice-creams and wait for us in my dorm?" Jay said handing the key and wallet to Jungwon.

"Okay hyung." 

---

"Jake, are you okay?" Jay hugged the younger as soon as he saw him.

"No, I am not okay. I am not okay at all." Jake hugged the older tighter.

"Let's get you home." Jay picked Jake up.

"I am moving out of the apartment." Jake pouted.

"Let's go to my dorm." Jay said as they went towards the older's dorm.

---

"Is he okay?" Jungwon asked as he opened the dorm.

"He is not. He fell asleep crying." Jay said putting Jake in bed and tucking him.

"Hoping he'll be okay soon." Jungwon turned to leave.

"Why are you leaving?" Jay grabbed younger.

"I am not needed here." Jungwon pulled his hand away smiling.

"You are the most wanted person in my life. Don't leave." Jay pulled Jungwon close and kissed him.

"Hyung, If you like Jake hyung then break up with me. I am getting insecure." Jungwon said with trembling voice.

"What are you saying?" Jay frowned.

"It's just you always have soft spot for him. Although you two bicker but there is fondness in your eyes for him. And even earlier we were about to go for movies but you literally ran to him by his one call. Even now you are letting him sleep in your bed when there is empty room next door. So, leave me if you don't love me. I won't blame you." Jungwon said as he looked down. Jay was taken aback by what Jungwon said to him. 

"Won-ah, what are you talking about? Ofcourse I have soft spot for him since I know how fragile he is. He is in love with Sunghoon since I know him. He is too kind and soft for his own bad. I need to protect him. I love you and I love him too but the love between you too are different. I love you as my whole world. I love you more than myself. I love him because he is my friend, my best friend even. He helped me to get with you. I can kill other for him but I can kill myself for you. Do you understand the difference?" Jay held Jungwon by his shoulder.

"I may kill Sunghoon for him but for you I can kill myself if it protects you. You are the most precious person to me. How can you say I don't love you? Did I ever question you being there for heeseung hyung? I am insecure too but I love you so much that if you leave me I might even forget to breathe." Jay said as Jungwon cried.

"I am sorry hyung. I am sorry. It's just I love you so much. I can't live without you being by my side. I am sorry for being pathetic but heeseung hyung is like my brother, own brother. We have known each other since childhood so we are there for each other. And Heeseung has someone who he loves. I am sorry hyung but I love you. Don't leave me." Jungwon hugged the older.

"I love you too and I am glad you talked to me." Jay pulled Jungwon closer.

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤