fifteen

Jake heard all the conversation between Jungwon and Jay. He felt worse thinking he came between them. He washed his face and got out of the room. He saw Jungwon sleeping in Jay's lap who was careressing his hair. Jake smiled at them.

"Jay, I am leaving. Thankyou for taking me in." Jake smiled.

"Why? Where are you leaving? You can stay here." Jay smiled reassuringly.

"I'll go to my apartment and move out tomorrow. I am sorry for bothering you two." Jake bowed in apology.

"You can stay here. I have one room vacant." Jay pointed at the empty room.

"No, I don't want to be a bother than I already am. And say I am sorry to Jungwon." Jake turned to leave, "And uhh Jay Thankyou for everything. You don't need to kill anyone for me not even Sunghoon. It's not his fault he doesn't love me." Jake smiled, "Thankyou for everything." 

------------------------------------

"WHAT? YOU LIKE ME?" Sunoo yelled in surprise.

"Yeah I think I like you." Sunghoon said in not so sure tone.

"I am sorry hyung. But it's funny." Sunoo laughed.

"Are you even sure? You like me? You don't even sound sure about your feelings." Sunoo continued, "And I thought you and Jake hyung liked each other."

"W-what?" Sunghoon looked at him.

"Yeah you didn't know? I thought he liked you a lot too. I can see in his eyes and even you hyung, you look at him like he is your everything." Sunoo explained.

"Yes, he is my everything." Sunghoon said sincerely earning another laugh.

"Then that's clear you like him and not me." Sunoo explained.

"But my heart fluttered when you smiled at me." Sunghoon said.

"That's just attraction hyung. The way look at me is like when you look something you like, like flowers. You just see it, like it and nothing more. But Jake hyung can't be compared with any kind of flowers. He is your heart." Sunoo explains more.

"I like him? But I didn't think that even once." Sunghoon explained.

"That's because he has always been there for you and you think his existence is given. But that's not true. You like him more than you know."

"Hyung answer me honestly. Do your heart beats fast when he is near you?" Sunoo asked.

"No, I feel at ease. I feel like home." Sunghoon answered.

"And okay let's say we date suppose, if I tell him don't meet him, Just be with me, don't go to him, then what will you say? Will you stay with me or go to Jake hyung?"

"Definetly Jake. Noone compares to him." Sunghoon answered in flash.

"Even if I am your boyfriend?" Sunoo asked again.

"Even if you were god. Without Jake there is no me." Sunghoon answered clenching his fist.

"I think you anwered your question." Sunoo smiled, "I am honored to think you liked me hyung but with Jake hyung there noone can be your number 1. Noone. You like him too much."

"No, I don't think I like him." Sunghoon said as Sunoo rolled his eyes, "I think I love him more than anything. I have always been in love with him."

"Yeah now go and say it to him before it's too late." Sunoo encouraged him as Sunghoon thanked him ran towards the apartment.

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤