seventeen

"What?" Jake pushed Sunghoon away, "W-what are you talking about? It's impossible." Jake took step back.

"What's impossible?" Sunghoon stepped front.

"Y-you liking me? Are you crazy?" Jake looked at the younger. His head was now spinning. He was feeling dizzy.

"I am sorry Jakey. I am really sorry for realizing it too late. I really like you. I am sorry being dumb." Sunghoon took one step more towards Jake who was in denial.

"How can you like me? When you liked Sunoo just 6 hours ago. I think you like me just because I confessed that I like you. Don't be in confusion just because I confessed hoon-ah. You don't need to pity me or anything. Me liking you shouldn't affect you. I think because of my confession your mind is filled with nonsense things. I really think I should leave." Jake said in frustration.

"Jake." Sunghoon said as he pushed older to the wall, "I beg you to respect my feelings towards you. Yes, I agree I liked Sunoo. But I already cleared with him and he knocked some senses into me. It was just attraction. Yes I liked him but you... I LOVE YOU." 

Jake was too stunned to speak. Staring intently at Jake, Sunghoon continued, "I was in love with you since ages so I thought everything was normal. My love for you is nothing compared to any other person. How should I make you believe? Sunoo was just an attraction but you are not."

"How can I believe? I also maybe just an attraction or wait I am not even attractive to be in attractive category. I might be just an confusion." Jake turned and left towards his room.

"Jake, what are you saying? You are the most beautiful person ever to exist. You are not attractive? How can you even think so? I spend my highschool life by glaring at everyone who tried to get close to you. Believe me but I love you really." Sunghoon said following Jake, "How can I prove it to you?"

"If you really like me then work on it to prove me. Whatever you are saying about liking me or loving me show me that you really mean it." Jake finally met his eyes with younger.

"So, if I show you I love you then will you give me a chance?" Sunghoon widened his eyes.

"I will think about it." Jake nodded his head with slight smile.

"Really? Uhh I'll do my best to win you." Sunghoon hugged the older.

"Let's see. But let's sleep for now. My eyes is paining since I cried a lot." Jake pulled away from the hug.

"I am sorry. I promise I won't ever make you cry again." Sunghoon looked full of determination.

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤