two

Jake couldn't sleep all night. He is tired and drained. He stands up to get freshen up. He looks his face in the mirror and laugh at himself, "You gotta move on, mate."

He gazed at younger longer than the usual. He then woke sunghoon up. "Hoon-ah, wake up. You'll be late." He sighed looking at that handsome face and laughed at himself because he looked pathetic.

"I am leaving you, hoon. Bye." Jake says after coming back in his senses. Listening that sentence Sunghoon jerkily woke up. He then stands to hug older making him surprised. "Is something wrong, hoon-ah?"

"Don't leave me. How will I live without you?" Sunghoon says with his slightly trembling morning deep voice burying his face in older's neck, tightening his arms around older's waist.

Jake froze at the sudden hug. His heart started beating again, pain following right after remembering yesterdays event. 

He slightly smiled pulling away from hug, "Then get ready and let's go to Uni. We'll be late."

"I'll get ready in five. Don't leave me." Sunghoon says kissing older's forehead.

"You need to stop doing this hoon. I'm trying to move on." 

-------------------------------------------

"Why do you look so tired, Jake?" Jay ask as soon as he saw younger entering the class. "Just some uhhhh nothing." Jake looked at him with puppy eyes who was in the verge of crying. Jake hasn't dropped single tears. He is holding it in as far as he can but seeing Jay's face he is about to breakdown.

"What are you guys talking about? without me? hmm?" Sunghoon stood beside them. Jake again froze. Jay noticed the shift in atmosphere.

"Nothing dumbass." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Hey, hyungs." Sunoo along with other three came making Sunghoon smile with his dimple. Jake noticed the smile and sparkle in Sunghoon's eyes seeing the younger. His chest tightens in pain making his breath hitch.

"Jake, come with me." Jay smiled taking Jake's hand holding it tight making other confuse.

"Hmm?" Jake looked at him confused.

"Where?" Jungwon asked, "Class is about to start." 

"You guys don't need to know. I just want Jake for myself away from you guys for a while." Jay said making Jungwon's and Sunghoon's smile drop. Jake was confused. He looked at Jay who smiled reassuringly at him.

"Let's go." 

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤