eighteen

"Let's sleep now." Jake pointed at the bed after they both got ready for bed.

"On the same bed?" Sunghoon asked.

"We have always slept together. And I won't jump on you." Jake looked at the smiling younger.

"And what if I jump on you?" Sunghoon teased as Jake widened his eyes.

"Y-you pervert." Jake laid on his bed pulling the duvet over him. Sunghoon laughed as he laid beside Jake.

"Share the blanket with me too." Sunghoon pulled the duvet as Jake was showing his back towards the younger.

"Face me, Jakey." Sunghoon whined pulling Jake. Jake turned towards younger. Both were facing each other trying their best to hide smile but failing miserably.

"Come here I'll cuddle you." Sunghoon opened his arms.

"I don't want to. Go cuddle Sunoo." Jake teased him as Sunghoon pulled him closer.

"Don't say so. I'll cuddle only you and I'll love you only." Sunghoon says careressing Jake's hair.

"Uhhhh cheesy." Jake giggled as he buried his face in younger's neck.

-------------------------------

Sunghoon woke up first as he smiled at the sleeping older. Sunghoon smiled wide looking at older's face which was literally glowing under the sunlight rays. He sighed as he missed this beautiful sight every morning sleeping.

"Good morning." Jake mumbled with a blush in his cheek.

"Morning baby." Sunghoon smiled careressing older's cheek.

"You shouldn't stare others for this long, you creep." Jake said giggling.

"I am not staring at other. I am staring at you and you are never the other person." Sunghoon said "Anyways you look beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful."

"Hmm don't lie. I just woke up. My hair is a mess and my face I haven't even washed it." Jake glanced at the younger with slight blush.

"Still the prettiest." Sunghoon leaned to kiss on older's forehead.

"And you are the handsome-st." Jake smiled leaning on kiss.

knock knock

Their sweet time was disrupted by the knock on the door. Sunghoon groaned as he leaned back.

"I'll check it." Jake woke up with a chuckle.

"Hey." Jake widened his eyes as he saw Jay and Jungwon at the door which he didn't expect one bit.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jay said as he entered the apatment, "Wait you look so much better. You don't look like someone who is going to leave the apartment." Jay turned towards Jake who was smiling awkwardly.

"Who is here, baby?" Sunghoon came from Jake's bedroom. Looking at him both Jungwon and Jay gasped, "BABY?"

"No no. It's nothing like that. Wait here. Or you can make some breakfast. We'll be back in a min." Jake said as he pushed Sunghoon back in his room closing the door with loud thud.

"I guess we don't need to worry anymore." Jay smiled as he pulled Jungwon closer in a hug.

"I hope everything is well." Jungwon hugged back.

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤