eleven

"I am sorry. I am really sorry. I apologize behalf of him. He is not like that usually." Jake explains as he clean the wound in Jay's lips.

"It's okay. It's not big deal. I triggered him knowingly. So don't apologize." Jay smiles.

"And Jay I think you should talk to Jungwon. He cried a lot earlier. He thinks you like me and he is forcing to be happy for you when he is clearly not. Talk to him before you lose him and regret later. Please talk to him." Jake was now literally begging.

"I'll talk to him later. But are you okay?" Jay asked the younger who was looking down.

"Yeah I am. Don't worry about me. Talk to Jungwon right now. He might be crying to himself." Jake pushed Jay, "Win him. Be there for him. You can do it. And remember, confess to him, push him to wall and bam... kiss him." Jake said as Jay smiled at him nodding and running towards the younger.

---

Jake returned to their apartment with lots of thoughts in his mind. He sighed long before opening the door. He noticed Sunghoon sitting at the couch.

"Jake please let me explain. Don't be upset. I am sorry." Sunghoon stood up as soon as he saw Jake. Jake then went towards his room making Sunghoon sigh in defeat.

Jake opened the door of his room a minute later coming towards Sunghoon. Jake took Sunghoon by his hands and sat on the couch.

"You hurted yourself." Jake said softly as he cleaned the scratched hand.

"Jake I am sorry for disappointing you." Sunghoon matched his tone.

"Why did you hit him?" Jake finally looked at the younger.

"Because he likes Jungwon but still he plays with your feelings. He'll break your heart." Sunghoon looked angry talking about Jay.

"He is not playing with me. And I know he likes Jungwon. We just hang out together since he is fun to be with." Jake slowly traced the frowned forehead of Sunghoon making him relax.

"But still don't hang out with him. He is just gonna break your heart he doesn't deserve you." Sunghoon said leaning in Jake's touch.

"I told you we aren't like that. Don't worry just focus on Sunoo." Jake pulled his hand away from younger's face.

"Ahh right. Sunoo." Sunghoon whispered to himself.

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤