twentytwo

All seven of them gathered together finally after much chaos. "Couples can ride same car. I'll take the kids." Hesseung said as he pushed Niki and Sunoo towards his car.

"Okay let's meet there." 

---

The fair was beautiful full of lights, people, their happiness, childrens laugh as they were running here and there, different types of foods. Jake was so excited that he was smiling so wide making other smile together with him.

"Are you that happy hyung?" Sunoo asked nudging Jake slightly.

"Kinda." Jake smiled nodding.

"Stop grinning." Jay pushed Sunghoon who was smiling looking at Jake.

"Stop disturbing." Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Let's separate and do our things. I don't want to look at these couples." Heeseung says rolling his eyes.

"Shall we?" Jay gave his hand to Jungwon who smiled with fondness.

"Let's go, baby?" Sunghoon said as he held older's waist.

"Let's go on a date, hyung." Niki said pulling Sunoo close to him making him blush.

"B-but Heeseungie hyung?" Sunoo pointed at him.

"He is grown man. He can take care of himself." Niki said pulling Sunoo with him.

"These ungrateful brats. Wait till I get my own lover." Heeseung says rolling his eyes at the younger and then smiling at them fondly.

---

Jake and Sunghoon walked around the fair, talking and smiling at the kids who were running. 

"Oh its cotton candy." Jake pointed at the store which was selling the candy, "Can we get one?" Sunghoon smiled as he nodded and walked towards the stall holding hands with the older.

Jake ate the candy with grin on his face making  younger smile at him. "Have some." Jake pushed the candy towards the younger. 

"It's sweet." Sunghoon took a bite and hummed at the sweetness. He watched as Jake took a bite again humming, sucking the sweetness. Sunghoon wished if he could taste the sweetness by kissing the older in his lips.

---

"Let's play that." Jake says pointing at the shooting place.

"You are so bad at this." Sunghoon teased earning the glare from older.

"I really wanted to win that dog plushie." Jake pouted, "And I am really so bad at it." Jake looked down proceeding to leave.

"Don't get so pouty. I can win those for you." Sunghoon pulled Jake by his waist kissing him in his forehead.

"I doubt that." Jake glanced at the younger who smirked at him. 

And there was a dog plushie in Sunghoon's hand with smile plastered in his face after a while. "Here for my baby." Sunghoon handed the plushie to the older who blushed a little.

Jake held the plushie close to his chest as they walked.

Hope you liked it.💜

Thankyou for reading.💚

🙇‍♀️(90 degree bow)

Have a great day/night.🖤