We bid our farewells to everyone after having breakfast and everyone started talking about the baby and that how I and Yuvraaj have to get the baby's photo.
I love this family so much.
Ten cars were accompanying us and both of us were seated in a Lexus 500 with our driver chetan kaka driving it.

"Hukum should i stop the car at back gate?"
He replied back and the car was indeed stopped at back gate and to my happiness there were no sign of people there.
"The doctor is our family friend and she is on very good terms with Rajvansh's" Rajkumar told me and i smiled about it.
We entered the building with hand in hand and stopped by the reception, where a young intern type girl sat .

"Yuvraaj, yuvraani" She came and bowed and i stopped her from all the formalities.
"Sir if you will please fill out these forms" She ran back to her counter and came back with some paper and pen , he opened them and started reading it.
I looked at it and it was all just basic formalities of me and him.

"Ma'am if you will please don't mind , we will have some samples collected" The receptionist whose name i still didn't caught replied and i looked at him and he nodded and sat by the bench.
I followed her behind a laboratory type room and she gave me a plastic box for the sample and I returned her the sample .
"Can you please call yuvraaj"
She nodded and within no time he came and held my hand.

"Its okay baby, its just an injection" He said and kissed the crown of my head.
"Hello Rajkumar, Rajkumari. I am Dr Shilpa and the doctor for your baby. So you already did a pregnancy stick test right?"
Eagerly nodding my head she gave a full blown smile and started preparing a injection.
"Very well then, I will just then have blood sample and we will then go for a bump check" She said and i smiled at her.
Dr shilpa was a middle aged woman with big glasses and shoulder length brown hair . Her attire consists of her lab coat and black legging with doctor's tshirt.
"It will hurt a little bit" She gave me a faded smile and i closed my mouth tightly and he held my hand and i pressed on to it and after the short pain enduring moment .
She clicked the injection and passed it to a different nurse who was busy gawking at my rajveer.

I gave him a knowing look and he just rolled his eyes.
"So please lay down we will have ultrasound done" Dr shilpa said after wrapping down a thin white blanket on my legs.

"Yuvraaj" I said and he understood and came by my side and sat beside me.
He caressed my hair and the doctor applied some cold gel and i laughed and he looked at me weirdly.
She started pressing the scanner on my bump and looked on the monitor.
"Okay are you guys ready? So here is your cute little baby" She pointed at the little fetus and both of us looked at each other and my eyes got wet and he pressed my hand lovingly.

"It looks so small" He whispered and both I and Dr shilpa laughed.
"It is Yuvraaj considering the baby looks like for about nine weeks" Doctor added and i just couldn't blink my eyes away from the heart breathing moment.
"Baby looks fine and healthy, i will have the pictures printed out. Next time when you guys are coming you will be able to hear the baby's heart beat. I will give the vitamins and booklet on pregnancy's Yes and No's and some medicines for extreme situations" I politely thanked the doctor and she left giving me and yuvraaj the privacy we needed.

"See baby, we have a kid coming on our way" I laughed and he chuckled and connected our foreheads.
"God i love you so much babygirl" He whispered and i kissed his cheeks and the door opening sound came and we both created a good distance.
The doctor wiped off the gel and passed me a towel to clean myself.
She passed the book to Rajkumar and moved towards me.