Prologue III

"I'm home! Has everyone already arrived?" Shirou called from the hall.

"Welcome home."

"Welcome home."

Rin and Luvia shouted in unison before turning to stare at one another sourly.

"Welcome home, Master." Saber said. He might not be her master anymore, but to her, he always will.

With that, she drew herself up with her back perfectly straight and her knees pressed modestly together, then bent forward, placing her fingertips on the mat before her, making a bow so perfect and elegant that says she's been doing this for a long time.

Illya glared at her coldly, her own weak "Welcome home, onii-chan," seeming to fall rather flat, and she resolved that next time she would break out the big guns and greet Shirou wearing an apron – and nothing else.

She will show him the wonders of Loli! She shall set him down the path of being a Lolicon even if it means sending him to jail!

A wiseman once said, "Age is just a number, and jail is just a room!"

"Sorry I arrived late, my flight got delayed and—hm?" Shirou stopped his words as he noticed the banner hanging over the wall, "Happy Five Years Anniversary? Ah, so it's that."

"Indeed!" Luvia smiled as she spread her arms, "Today is the fifth year of us surviving the Grail War! So Happy Anniversary everyone!"

"Now, we shall prepare a feast to celebrate the fifth year that we have been together!" Said Artoria with a bright smile and sparkling eyes.

"I'm quite hungry myself," said Bazett as she smiled at Shirou, "Do you have time to cook? Sakura and Caster already made a lot but, as expected, it won't be completed without your cooking."

"Well, If you guys can wait a bit more, then I can." Shirou nodded as he took off his jacket which Illya took. Shirou thanked her and stared at them.

"Sure. Your food's worth the wait." Said Bazett with a shrug.

"Let me help you Senpai." Sakura followed Shirou to the kitchen.

"I'll lend a hand too." Medea also went and followed Shirou.

Knowing that it will take awhile for them to eat, Rin sat down on the couch and took out a raindow-colored gem and began to observed it, causing Artoria to frown as she gave her a stern stare.

"Rin, we already talk about this. No "work"-related stuff during our gathering. Put that gem down, now." She said with a dead serious tone.

"Oohh~ You better listen to her majesty, the King of Knights, Rin, else you'll be punished." said Illya with a grin.

"Hmph!" Luvia released a cold snort, "She probably did not learn a lot during her time with the Wizard Marshal, so she's doing some self studying to make up for what she lack. Such a waste of opportunity."

Rin could've retorted to her, but she only sighed tiredly and said, "If you think learning Kaleidoscope is easy then why don't you go and try? Five years of hard work and this little gem is the best I got to reenact it, and even then this thing could barely even gather some magical energy from a parallel world before burning itself."

"If you focused more on learning Kaleidoscope than your Jewelcraft, then your achievement would've been far more. So don't take it to heart Rin." Said Rider who smiled at her.

She took a potato chips that was on the table and put it in her mouth before saying, "You're not a Caster."

Rolling her eyes, Rin just chose to ignore the glasses woman and continue observing her "Kaleid-Gem", yes, she named it that way. Bite her.