29; champagne

# 2 YEARS LATER ―

# 2 YEARS LATER ―

it was a chilly day in the late afternoon of the wedding ceremony. the area faced a breathtaking vast, colorful sunset like a painting on a canvas, scented-lily candles hung from naked tree branches; spread down the carpeted cement were white leaves slightly moist that you couldn't hear the cracking sounds of its crunchiness.

the crowd of business partners, mutuals, friends, and family dressed in their affluent attires as they sat in the white chairs at the end of the aisle was the glamorous couple. the bridegroom was well-suited in a black tux with silver lining prints on his right arm, a symbol of the crescent of their family.

scaramouche lightly smiled at the crowd who applauded at the woman beside him, his wife. flashes of camera bedazzled his violet eyes as many held deliberations painted on his mind. confusion stacked in his thoughts.

is this agreeable? to be married by my true love, who was supposedly in heizou's arms, her beloved. as he looked at his alleged wife, he couldn't believe that she was smiling however her eyes deceived him that she wasn't.

the bride, the center of the show, is the supposedly-happy bride. a light-tipped smile cast on her well-beautiful face, her eyes deceived otherwise- she was devastated, frustrated, angry, and many emotions held and flashed in her e/c eyes.

as applauds rang in their ears, the statement of the venue manager enunciated, "now the beloved couple will be taking their first steps into the world, announced as husband and wife."

as the bride's maides colombina and arlecchino fixed and straightened your gown, they gave you their biggest smiles and support yet, their eyes tell you that they were devastated at this venue.

"all guests, please rise, give a big blessing and applause to congratulate the bride and groom." the guest whistled and clapped their hands at the couple as they marched down the aisle.

as y/n linked arms with her husband, she tightly gripped the fully bloomed roses in her delicate hands as the piece wedding march by felix mendelssohn played in the background, with many applauses and cheers from their guest came.

golden party poppers danced in the ventilated air like feathers in the wind, dancing openly and freely in the air as it flowed towards the ground while she was emplaced and attached to the nightmare she feared and would live forever.

reveries are nothing more than woven fantasies as she dreamt of a fanciful notion of love with her beloved heizou was nothing more than a fairytale. their love was simply a fiction that turned into reality. however, every story has an end.

her heart, mind, and soul cannot process the love she longed for heizou, how gods are cruel to them with no sincerity or understanding empathy for them both.