14; him

"dear sherlock,how are you doing? i apologize for not writing you sooner, but college was quite demanding and kept me very busy

"dear sherlock,
how are you doing? i apologize for not writing you sooner, but college was quite demanding and kept me very busy. i'm hoping you didn't miss me all that much. and even if we never brought up the subject of actually meeting each other in person, i know we haven't talked about it and that it has also crossed your mind. if you're nervous about meeting me, i completely get it, and that's fine. i simply believe that getting to see you in person would be an incredible event in my life: i wish you an amazing day today, my sherlock.
sincerely, your watson."

"dear watson,
i've been doing well lately, and it turns out that i was right about how much i'm looking forward to my college years. and a face-to-face meeting? that sounds wonderful, and i agree that it would be wonderful for me as well. how was i supposed to refuse that offer? watson, we have been friends for a long time and we trust one another. when we do really meet since it won't all fit in one letter, i'll tell you all the stories that have happened in the last few months. i'm excited to meet you, watson, and iI'll make sure it's worth your time.
sincerely, your amazing sherlock."

shutting the envelope after reading the letter and you remained before your home. hurling out a sigh as one of the servants opened the doors for you.

the weekend had come, and for unknown reasons, your mother had asked you to spend the weekend at the estate. and you know, that mother of yours is up to no good once she called for your presence.

when y/n entered the enormous estate and a throng of servants bowed before her, she started massaging her temples. a maid announced, "miss y/n, there are guests in the living room waiting for your appearance." the indicated girl nodded in understanding.

as you swiftly made your way to the hallway leading to the living room, you stopped to take in the paintings and portraits hanging on the walls.

mostly they're artworks your mother purchased and photos of your family taken before your father passed away.

after scoffing at the memories, you eventually made it to the living room where you overheard your childhood friends conversing, looking utterly bored while they waited for you.

you interrupted their chat with "what's with the reunion?" and set your bag down on a couch nearby while you waited for an explanation.

when her eyes rested on you, a girl with white hair and a black streak smiled at you and responded, "y/n, you're finally here, they were getting bothersome."

eliciting an offended gasp from a ginger "you could've left like minutes ago." he fired back then, out of nowhere, a shorter female flung herself at you.