13; matching keychains

crumbling the paper into a ball, you heaved out a sigh and put down your pen to extend your arms

you were a damsel in distress since you tried to compose a better essay on applying for a student council position but ended up scattered with crumpled papers all over the table.

like your mother had always anticipated, you were aware of your desire for this. you were muttering in annoyance as you reached for another piece of paper when you realized you had run out.

you said to yourself, "wonderful." and stood up from the chair, intending to go to a local shop and get another stack of papers. in particular, you'll need them to write to your pen pal.

snatching your wallet from your bedside and putting on your outdoor shoes, you opened the entryway and were met by somebody of note.

an auburn-headed boy remained before you with his typical clothing of a maroon sweater with a white collar matched with light brown colored jeans.

he kept his hands on the pockets of his jeans and grinned at her, not anticipating that she'd open the entryway similarly as he was going to ring the doorbell.

y/n gave him a quick glance before asking, "what do you want now?"

he looked back in your direction and asked, "mind if i tag along? i was meant to hang out with you today but it looks like you're ready to depart."

"yes, i would mind. could you return to your dorm and leave me for now." you recommended, shooing him off as you shut the door behind you.

he plainly shook his head and objected, "i'm your boyfriend so it's my obligation to protect you." he then grabbed your hand without hesitation as you glared at him for it.

you always wanted to rip his hand off, but you never did, for some reason. you still refused to let go of his hand, despite the fact that he had the most grating smile on his face.

shaking your dumb ideas out of your head. "i can defend myself." eventually, you tried to get away by letting go of his hand, but the boy held onto you tightly.

you gave him another glare and just as you were going to respond to him, he abruptly started tugging you toward the elevator.

you hissed, attempting to stop him from going any further: "hey! i didn't tell you to come and stop pulling me, you moron."

the male, however, only smirked back, "if you can stop me then i won't tag along," he said, obviously confident in his own victory.