SINCERELY, AUTHOR

author's note !august 10 2022

author's note !
august 10 2022

on may 19, 2022 , this fanfic was released, and i've been working on it for almost 3 months.

it has been a wonderful ride, but this story is sadly coming to an end. i want to thank you all for sticking with me through the bittersweet ending and let you know that i had fun creating this fanfic.

it's unfortunate that it has come to an end, but worry not—i have more fanfictions i can't wait to share with you all ! ehem ehem , talking about my latest work which is a cyno x reader ff , deff should check that one out.

even you guys are probably reading this chapter with tears in your eyes, especially how the ending turned out. i'd want to thank all of my dear readers and mutuals who supported me during this story.

special thanks to oafthegreat , marstelic  & K0MIICHI  thank you guys for helping me with the story's ending and everything in general, i love u guys sm mwa mwa /no homo ❤️

i'm kind of in denial that this story has actually finished, so i'm at a loss for words. thank you for making this story reach 100k reads though ! it's an amazing achievement.

did you guys know that i had already chosen that this story would have a sad ending ? that's why the title of the fanfic is "dear watson." with heizou's letter serving as the epilogue.

even the playlist of this book has songs that spoil this story ps. the amount of taylor swift songs i added

anyway , this fanfic has taken us on a great adventure, and i hope it will live on in your hearts. i'm not sorry for how this fanfic ended though 🤭🤭. + ironically, i just got heizou's namecard on the day this fanfic came to an end.

 + ironically, i just got heizou's namecard on the day this fanfic came to an end

ITS SO PRETTY DGSUGNHRIMFH

anyway , i'll see you guys again in my other/future works and i sincerely appreciate you all being a part of this fanfic's journey.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU AGAIN <3

yyanqing , signing off.