Paper Planes [PLEASE READ THIS]

Okay, how do I do this?

I'm so nervous, it's unreal!

*deep breath*

So, I've decided to write another story... I'm still not one hundred percent sure if I'm going to continue it. I've decided to trust your opinion.

If you like the prologue and actually want to continue reading this story, then I'll happily write it. If not; well, you can't blame a girl for trying, right?

The thing is, I've decided to write this because I want to do things differently than in Haven's Winter. I know my mistakes and want to make this even better.

Also, I know that for those who read Haven's Winter and like it, it would be cruel to them if I completely changed the plot by editing it and stuff. So I won't.

Instead, I'm starting 'Paper Planes'. It has nothing to do with Haven's Winter or its plot.

But, I might also publish the prologue, and wait until I finish Haven's Winter to publish the first chapter. But the key word is 'might', so nothing's sure yet.

Anyway, I hope you give it a try. See if you like it and tell me if you do.

You've been an amazing support, you really have. And if you supported me through this, too, I'd be forever grateful.

If you think that this story is going to interfere with Haven's Winter, it's not. As I said, I'll wait until I finish HW and then continue this one (IF I decide to continue).

#TeamSnowah deserves to have its story told! :)

The story's called 'Paper Planes' (I know that the title gives nothing away about the story and that's why I'm doing it haha I'm just that rebellious)

The protagonist is called Sierra Watson (her nickname's Sia) and she's 17. There's also a guy named Hunter Meyer. Because, who would I be if didn't put any romance? I mean, come on.

I won't tell you any more, but I'd appreciate it if you gave it a shot.

(See the story on my profile)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Message me or simply ask in the comments.

[If I decide not to continue it, it'll be deleted]

As always, thank you!

Love truly, muah. ❤

[And please vote now on this if you're gonna give it a chance]