"Okay, okay. I'll wear my shirt." He started rummaging his clothes in the closet.

"Acting as if you don't like it huh?" He mockingly smirked at me while picking his clothes.

"Yah!" I ran to him and pushed him.
He landed on the bed when he pulled my wrist, making me lose my balance.

I landed on top of him.

The world stopped. It was only his eyes connecting with mines. I felt drowning. He traveled his eyes to my lips and so was I. My breath stopped when our lips were an inch apart.

I was about to confront him when the door opened, revealing our friends, in swimming outfits.

"Yah, Jake and Mika wake u- AHH!" Sunoo screamed, making others gasp as well.

Sunoo's scream made us both return to our phase and I quickly stood up, retreating from Jake who is still laying on the bed.

"Jake! Mika! What is this?" Heeseung said.

"N-no this is a misunderstanding-"

Suddenly, Jay chuckled, making us all look at him. "Did we interrupt your make out session hm?" The group giggled along with him.

"Ya, Hyung! It's not that!" Jake stood up.

"Then what is it huh?" Sunoo said.

"It's just, we f-fell." Jake looked down.

"Then why are you naked?" Ni-ki laughed.

"I was about to wear my shirt." Jake picked his top and quickly wore it.

"Well, that was fun." Sunghoon said.

"I should have took picture of that. Good thing I took some while they were asleep." Ni-ki raised his phone, revealing a picture of us. Cuddling.

I gasped at the picture. Did I for real cuddle with him? Plus he was shirtless? Oh my god Mika.

"You probably don't remember it, Mika. You were wasted last night. Good thing Jake stopped them from making you drink." Heeseung said.

"Come down, we have hangover soup in the kitchen." Jay walked out of the room and soon the other followed.

They left, leaving the both of us again. We both looked at each other.

"Yah, you shouldn't have pushed me too." I frowned at him.

"You started it. But tell me, you did like it don't you?" He fluttered his eyebrows and winked at me.

This boy.

"You pervert!" I hit him in his arm, making him groan jokingly. After that, we are just laughing our ass off.

"You were heavy last night." Jake stated.

After a thought, I suddenly remembered something. I was drunk. I didn't know what I did. How did I act.

That thought suddenly rose my curiosity up and felt scared. What if I? So many thoughts flooded my mind.

"Jake?" I tapped his knees.

"Yes, Mika?" He smiled and raised his eyebrows. He looks like a puppy with his morning face, cute.

I didn't realize I was already staring at him while smiling. But I successfully turned back to the topic.

"Uhm, last night.. did I say or did anything weird?" I can't embarrass myself with my drunk self in front of him. God knows what I did last night.

Suddenly, Jake smiled and chuckled, remembering last night, making me confused.

"Did I? Please tell me." I was nervous of what could have I done.

"Nothing much, you just asked me to cuddle with you." He simply said.

"And? What else did I do? Did I say anything strange?" I was so curious.

"Uhm.. it's not strange but, you talked about your crush." He smiled.

I widen my eyes in shock. I talked about my crush? Which is fucking him?

"Based on how you described him, he sure is a nice person. You're definitely heads over for him. Can I meet him? We both have the same name so that's pretty cool." He giggled.

Wait.. did I say the name of my crush?? Does he know that it's him?

"Uhh okay thank you, can you leave first, I'll go later." I stood up and pushed him hurriedly to the door.

I threw him out of the door and quickly locked it.

I ran and jumped in my bed. I covered my face with a pillow and screamed the highest I could.

"What did you fucking do Mika!? You're crazy! You shouldn't have drank too much!" I screamed, ashamed of my self. But deep inside, I actually liked it. I smiled at the thought of it.

____________________________

Happy 1k reads! Thank you very much! Mwah!

Please vote for my chapters and let's make it to 100 votes! I love you:))