lx. sixty

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER SIXTY ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER SIXTY ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER SIXTY ─ ♡

twitch !

its been a two months since dream started courting luna. dream went back to orlando before the november mcc, despite him saying he'll use luna's setup, and luna watched and supported his team, since she wasn't a part of the tournament.

his team didn't win but it was alright, at least he enjoyed being watched by his rival-lover... okay maybe not lover but still.

now it was january 23rd and mcc is being held. luna and dream were on the same team, with luna begging scott to team the two of them up since she had a plan in case they win and luckily, scott agreed.

it was luna, dream, george, and tina in a team. the pink parrots. she'd say it is a pretty op team.

luna was in florida and is staying in the dream team house for a visit and dream insisted for her to stay longer, telling her she could use the other pc's he had for mcc. no one knows, of course. only their friends.

for luna's plan, her friends don't know. she wants it to be a surprise for later.

"mcc is starting where the heck is dream?!" george shouted into the mic, luna could picture what he looks like right now. wide eyes, staring into his camera as if he's threatening his viewers and holding his mic close to his mouth.

"you know him. he's always late," luna replied.

"who's always late, huh?" dream unmuted himself as he starts his stream.

"bro it's fucking 3PM exactly how did you just start your stream now?!" tina remarked.

"i always start my mcc stream at the exact time," he responded, adding a 'heh' at the end.