lii. fifty two

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY TWO ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY TWO ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER FIFTY TWO ─ ♡

real life !

it's been a few days since the issue. you could say it had slightly died down. no more mentioning of the picture, or the guy being luna's secret boyfriend whatsoever. thanks to their friends being damage controls.

luna has went back home to california, thinking that she was a burden- jen already told her no but she insisted on going home anyway. throughout the flight, she couldn't really sleep well even if she tried to. she'd wake up every couple of minutes and when she tries to go back to sleep, she'd just think back to what happened in the past week. it's a cycle, but she managed.

though, luna and dream still hasn't talked to each other. after luna's addressing tweet on her alt twitter account, dream has stopped messaging her. she doesn't know why. maybe he's upset or mad that his thoughts have been confirmed, luna doesn't like him and has a boyfriend. it was honestly ruining her. she liked him so much yet she ran away. it was an idiotic move but she was unsure if staying was the right thing to do, so she had no choice.

but of course, the day had to come. luna was on foolish's stream, chilling and chatting with her friends because tina asked her to join and of course she couldn't say no to tina. but she was having fun, fortunately.

then he joined. dream joined the call.

at first, she was relieved, that maybe he actually wasn't mad. cause of course he knows she's in the stream right? that's why he joined right? because luna is there!

"oh i didn't know she's here." his voice cold, as if he doesn't really care.

ouch. luna knows he's talking about her. tina also knows. but the others don't, especially chat. that's good then. she doesn't want the whole world to know what went on between them.