xxxv. thirty five

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,
۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE ─ ♡

𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE ─ ♡

real life !

"nick!" luna ran at the said man whose arms are wide open. the two friends hugged each other for a few seconds. after pulling away, sapnap ruffled luna's hair.

"hey, loo." sapnap greeted. luna only smiled and turned to look at pat and liz.

"thank you, you guys stay safe going back home." pat hugged luna and patted her back while liz kissed her on the cheeks as a goodbye.

"alright, call me whenever! you can come back anytime." pat said as he walks towards his car.

"yes, dad!" luna answered while sapnap was just looking at them while smiling.

as soon as pat's car left, luna turned back to sapnap. "you gonna invite me in, or?"

"right." sapnap grabbed her luggage and walked in the quiet house. "clay's still asleep... in case you were wonde-"

"i'm not." sapnap just chuckled at this. luna walked in the living room when she remembered something, her eyes sparkling. "where's patches?!"

sapnap, who's putting her luggage in place, stood straight. "oh! she's also in his room, sleeping."

luna frowned, "oh come on." luna took off her face mask so she could breathe.

"speaking of cats..." sapnap said, grinning and took off his mask as well.

"are you saying i'm a cat?"

"no! idiot. where's snow?"

"OH SHIT I FORGOT TO BRING HER."

sapnap stares at her, surprised and worry shown in his eyes.

"you're joking," he said mouth still agape.